Old 05-14-2010   #7651
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Played through 11 of the spec ops missions in MW2 last night and got all 3 stars in all of them, sadly I already had 3 stars in 5 of them but my buddy didn't so I was redoing them for his sake.

Today I finished off Portal and then listened to some of the commentary, gotta do the advanced maps.
Old 05-15-2010   #7652
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
I'm switching between God of War II and III. I'm playing GoW III on Titan and whenever I get stuck, I just pop in GoW II for a change.
Old 05-15-2010   #7653
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
I played FO3 for quite a while on PC.

Weird shit happening, it crashes on me a lot now, but, it has never crashed on me before, I mean, never, I played it for about 18 hours straight a long time ago, and I only had it it crash once, well, was my PC that crashed, not the game. But now, it fucking crashes every 5 goddamn motherfucking minutes and it really pisses me the flying fuck off.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010   #7654
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Played some prototype

more spec ops in MW2

then some Guild wars
Old 05-15-2010   #7655
JCMercenary
If you can't wear a spandex jumpsuit...

JCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of light
I was evading certain destruction on TBoGT. Only when I stood still on the lower deck of the yacht to go eat something was when the people in Free Mode could kill me. Friendly fire is off, so I'm guessing one of them stood there and threw bombs at me.

Note: A good way to get away from people is to go to the MeTV base jump spot, turn around, go through the door, and proceed down into the building until you get to the office with the open window. Just stand there and watch people with Buzzards hover around trying to find you.

JCMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010   #7656
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
I played a bit more Fallout 3, was alright.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
Old 05-16-2010   #7657
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGF View Post
I played FO3 for quite a while on PC.

Weird shit happening, it crashes on me a lot now, but, it has never crashed on me before, I mean, never, I played it for about 18 hours straight a long time ago, and I only had it it crash once, well, was my PC that crashed, not the game. But now, it fucking crashes every 5 goddamn motherfucking minutes and it really pisses me the flying fuck off.
I've had the same issue with the PS3 version, ever since the DLC was released. I don't know if the PC version had any problems with that?

Anyway, I continued my God of War III playthrough on Titan, but I haven't got much further. There was this strange glitch while fighting Poseidon, where I kept falling through Gaia's hand. Sometimes, when Poseidon stabs Gaia's hand with his trident, I jumped away to safety and just fall through Gaia's hand. It occurred three or for times, but I still managed to kill Poseidon eventually.
Old 05-16-2010   #7658
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Replayed through Portal.
Old 05-16-2010   #7659
lillb
Casual User

Played prototype
almost done with the story
Old 05-16-2010   #7660
Gui
meh...

Gui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura about
Red Dead Redemption... only completed 6 missions because i've been doing a lot of side quests, capturing wanted men, helping random people. Won $700 playing poker but then i got greedy and lost everything, after that i shot the other players in the face lol.
Old 05-16-2010   #7661
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
Ocarina of time

Needed something to pass the time until Friday, so i plugged in my N64 and just got up to Zora's Domain
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010   #7662
lillb
Casual User

Prototype, I believe I'm on the last boss battle. HOLY FUCKING SHIT! most annoying battle ever, they just spam me with millions of smaller enemies so I can't even do shit to the boss. And the fucking boss is throwing rocks and shooting green orbs at me. FUCK THIS GAME

Gonna go play spec ops with my buddy, we're hoping to finish them all 3 stars by Tuesday when RDR comes out.
Old 05-16-2010   #7663
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

I played some I wanna be the Shrine Maiden, and then some Pickory. I prefer IWBTSM, the control is much more fluent.

Quote:
Old 05-17-2010   #7664
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Alan Wake, so damn good, that Remedy vibe is here, sadly something that will be missed from Max Payne 3.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010   #7665
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Grrr at you guys that have Alan Wake I so want to play that but don't have a 360, I wish microsoft didn't cancel the PC version

anyway I'm just gonna do another run through of some of my games again, I'd like to go through Fallout 3, Mass Effect 2, and Bioshock 2 again only this time I will be a bad guy in them.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote