Old 05-01-2010   #7591
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
Muscle on the NES. Got to that electrified w/e ring round. Ragequitted.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010   #7592
Larry Novellino
Larry Novellino - Waconia High School, Minnesota

Larry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the rough
Ballad of Gay Tony on PS3.

Just completed the train-car-lifting mission. Holy fucking shit.
Larry Novellino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010   #7593
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
Dante's Inferno

Pretty sweet so far, especially the unbaptized babies
Old 05-02-2010   #7594
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
I played more Parasite Eve 1. On the final boss fight.

I beat all 5 forms. All 5 forms.

I get to the part where I have to go inside the carrier, and to the engine room. I walked over to that map or w/e of the ship, and to the phone. Now, I pressed X on the phone.

It said "Malfunctioning w/e".

I then go over to the door.

THE CUNT TAKES FOR FUCKING EVER TO OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR AND THAT GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING THING FUCKING FOLLOWING ME FUCKING CATCHES UP TO ME.

You know what happens next?

GAME FUCKING OVER BECAUSE THE CUNT COULDN'T OPEN THE GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING DOOR BEFORE THAT GODDAMN BLOB OF FUCKING GREEN SHIT FUCKING GRABBED HER FUCKING ASS.

So, I just turned the shit off before I folded the disc like a fucking taco. Thank god I saved after that final fight with Eve, else, I WOULD have folded that thing like a fucking taco.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
Old 05-02-2010   #7595
pontymython
MHFC1913

pontymython will become famous soon enoughpontymython will become famous soon enoughpontymython will become famous soon enoughpontymython will become famous soon enoughpontymython will become famous soon enoughpontymython will become famous soon enough
Just finished TLATD after finishing TBOGT last week, was kinda disappointing because in my opinion TBOGT was way better
pontymython is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010   #7596
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
started to play splinter cell conviction. can't play it anymore cos my mouse just broke half way through eahaha

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010   #7597
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

Super Mario Sunshine on Gamecube, was kewl.

Quote:
Old 05-02-2010   #7598
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
The Lost and Damned, I finally won a fucking game of Air Hockey, finally, that one small thing stopping me from getting 100% on TLAD is now done, ...on the PS3 version, so now I gotta do everything else.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010   #7599
JCMercenary
If you can't wear a spandex jumpsuit...

JCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of light
TBoGT - Was doing some awesome shootouts from the tops of buildings with cops as I parachuted away, started a base jump off of another building, the parachuted again. After that, I found out for the first time since I've had the game (got it the day it came out) that you can play air hockey. God damn.

JCMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010   #7600
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Finished Trine
Went back to get all the experience in a couple of the levels.
Honestly so worth the $5 i paid for it.
Old 05-02-2010   #7601
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
Still haven't finished Mass Effect 2, trying to get all the upgrades and do all loyalty missions before i go through the Omega 4 Relay, don't want anyone dead.
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010   #7602
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok_Jro View Post
Still haven't finished Mass Effect 2, trying to get all the upgrades and do all loyalty missions before i go through the Omega 4 Relay, don't want anyone dead.
the choices you make on the omega 4 relay mission is critical to thier survival as well, not just the loyalty missions. keep that in mind

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010   #7603
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite View Post
the choices you make on the omega 4 relay mission is critical to thier survival as well, not just the loyalty missions. keep that in mind
I'll keep that in mind thanks. I'm still not liking the major changes EA have made to this, the first was pure RPG this is more action, seems like they've dumbed it down so more people could buy it.
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010   #7604
pontymython
MHFC1913

pontymython will become famous soon enoughpontymython will become famous soon enoughpontymython will become famous soon enoughpontymython will become famous soon enoughpontymython will become famous soon enoughpontymython will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok_Jro View Post
I'll keep that in mind thanks. I'm still not liking the major changes EA have made to this, the first was pure RPG this is more action, seems like they've dumbed it down so more people could buy it.
agreein with you on this - seems like they're pulling the Infinity Ward trick and dumbing it down just so it appeals to a wider audience

(not to say that it isn't an awesome game)
pontymython is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010   #7605
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Metro 2033

I finally got around to playing this (Just Cause 2 took so much of my time ) This is just freaky so far it definately has that Stalker type feeling. I'm currently up to the Anomaly level.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote