Old 04-27-2010   #7576
Sam B.
Formerly SB141

Sam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the rough
Played some ODST for the first time in a long while, then finished the last mission on gears 2. Afterwards I hopped on the PSU Demo with Havok, fighting is utterly boring, basically just keep tapping X

360 II Sammy B II PSN Sam-B93 STEAM IISammyBII
Sam B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010   #7577
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
I want to play command and conquer again, it is pretty good on xbox, maybe later
Old 04-27-2010   #7578
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok_Jro View Post
I keep getting him to hardly any health then everyone just falls apart and dies... Although i haven't tried to beat him in about 3 months, might go back and try again
Yea a friend of mine was having the same issue so he restarted with a rogue and just maxed out his dexterity and said it was so easy to take down the arch demon.
Old 04-28-2010   #7579
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
Finished TBOGT (PS3) + 15 Basejumps.
Old 04-29-2010   #7580
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
I played Tetris on the NES until I ragequitted.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010   #7581
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Played a little bit of Trine, then tried out the trial version of Dishwasher Dead Samurai because its the deal of the week, not sure if I want it or not
Then played some MW2 with a few friends
Old 04-29-2010   #7582
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
Started ANOTHER WoW Trial last night, Anything to pass the time till Red Dead Redemption comes out
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010   #7583
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
Played some more Tetris on the NES. I'll have my Tengen copy tomorrow. I'm happeh.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
Old 04-30-2010   #7584
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Just Cause 2

I FINALLY completed all 369 locations, and currently at 95.76% overall progress, now I have to fly a chopper around the map again and search carefully of all the scattered areas not marked on the map to get the rest of the percentage....

also speaking of this game, a kickass mod site is available for it http://www.justcause2mods.com/
Some of them are hilarious too lol

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI

Last edited by Nite; 04-30-2010 at 01:26 AM..
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010   #7585
Havok_Jro
I'm The Best At Space

Havok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond reputeHavok_Jro has a reputation beyond repute
I find that a LOT of the armour pieces are under bridges on freeways, so i'd give them a lap and see what's what
Havok_Jro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010   #7586
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok_Jro View Post
I find that a LOT of the armour pieces are under bridges on freeways, so i'd give them a lap and see what's what
Yea I wondered about that cause I only found like 200 of 450 armor boxes even after completeing all locations,

it's not just the resource pickups either, thier is various pipelines, gas pumps, mobile radars, windmills, etc hidden about I need to get as well.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010   #7587
lillb
Casual User

Dragon Age: Origins
yea!
Old 04-30-2010   #7588
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
SSF4. I found a character I'm okay at Well at least with her I beat 2 dudes with but that's already a plus. woop
Old 04-30-2010   #7589
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

I played Tengen Tetris on the NES, did a good 406 line round. It is so superior to that piece of fucking shit licensed by Nintendo, I don't even know how they can call Nintendo's version Tetris, it is so fucking horrible compared to this. This is probably my most favorite version of Tetris out of all of them. Tied with New Tetris on N64 in my book. They should have titled Tengen's Tetris "Sextris". I feel bad for people who have never played this before, and have only played that garbage licensed by Nintendo. If they are big Tetris fans, they have no idea what they are missing with this gem.

Whats funny is the computer actually tries in the intro, I've just been watching the cpu play in the intro for 5 minutes, and it has about 100 lines right now, and is still going. Watching it, it actually looks like it has a brain.

Quote:
Old 04-30-2010   #7590
zeeshan810
RockstarDB.com

zeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enoughzeeshan810 will become famous soon enough
GTA IV -
TBOGT -

- Far Cry (earned 3 Trophies - 65%)