Old 04-05-2010   #7471
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
Heavy Rain.. playing it again later tonight, after a few clan matches in HON

Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010   #7472
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
Some more JC2. I recalled spotting the Mile High Club twin blimps in the distance on the first mission of the game and just now decided to go. Coolest fucking thing ever. Why doesn't something like it exist irl? I mean for fuck's sake we have private space flight corporations now, I think somebody can afford to build something like that!
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010   #7473
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
I'm sure it could be constructed, just the physics wouldn't work b/c it'd be too fucking heavy!

Then again the balloons are really fucking massive.

Flying strip club is the least that could be done.

Turbulence, giggidy.
Old 04-06-2010   #7474
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
TES:IV Oblivion

Despite it being 4 years old, its still one of my top 3 favorite games :>
Old 04-06-2010   #7475
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
Bought L4D2 today for my PC. Awesome game. I also bought a 360 controller so I can play with a controller. I am going to start buying more PC games.
Old 04-07-2010   #7476
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Just Cause 2

Hey Slim what is your best time for just the Storyline? I managed to do it just over 17 hours. This is on experienced difficulty, with all faction missions done 100% (no races), and I just did the minimum chaos possible.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI

Last edited by Nite; 04-07-2010 at 02:10 AM..
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010   #7477
shaka

shaka is an unknown quantity at this point
Bioshock 2, good game i'm trying the single player 1st before i try the multi player online.
shaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010   #7478
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
The Sims 3. How and why is this so fun and time consuming?

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010   #7479
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Sonic & SEGA All Stars Racing, finally finished all Gran Prix's, Time Trials and Missions, game pretty much complete.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010   #7480
FireFox2
15 February 2002 Happy Anniversary

FireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura about
great job ash^^I just got it..soo I'll have to wait a bit..i just finished R&C-TD with my kid,a fun game.

FireFox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010   #7481
Kel-F
Per essere, o non essere.

Kel-F will become famous soon enoughKel-F will become famous soon enoughKel-F will become famous soon enoughKel-F will become famous soon enoughKel-F will become famous soon enoughKel-F will become famous soon enoughKel-F will become famous soon enough
GTA III. Don't ask me why. I just missed doing the ol' missions.
Old 04-08-2010   #7482
Gui
meh...

Gui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura about
Vice City on the 360, after playing VC for the PC and PS2 i decided to try the xbox version because i haven't played the game in a couple of years and i wanted to see the differences between versions.

The characters have fingers lol... that was the first thing i noticed, also the vehicles are more detailed, the menus look slicker but i don't like how you go into 1st person mode when you aim an assault rifle. Still the same great experience and best GTA ever made imo.
Old 04-08-2010   #7483
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kel-F View Post
GTA III. Don't ask me why. I just missed doing the ol' missions.
No one should ever question the reasoning behind playing such an incredible game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gui View Post
Vice City on the 360, after playing VC for the PC and PS2 i decided to try the xbox version because i haven't played the game in a couple of years and i wanted to see the differences between versions.

The characters have fingers lol... that was the first thing i noticed, also the vehicles are more detailed, the menus look slicker but i don't like how you go into 1st person mode when you aim an assault rifle. Still the same great experience and best GTA ever made imo.
I was wondering how much better the Xbox quality was compared to PS2/PC. Fingers you say? Like SA's fingers or like GTA IV's fingers? Regardless of whatever version you play it's always sweet!
Old 04-09-2010   #7484
Gui
meh...

Gui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura aboutGui has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
I was wondering how much better the Xbox quality was compared to PS2/PC. Fingers you say? Like SA's fingers or like GTA IV's fingers? Regardless of whatever version you play it's always sweet!
Like Vice City Stories fingers... no more paw like hands lol.
Old 04-09-2010   #7485
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Just Cause 2

right now I'm about 35% done, thats just the storyline, all faction missions (except races), and about 2/3 of the collects done, I'm gonna get into taking over each location 100% soon which will take foreever, the Chaos is most of the percentage =/

edit: HOLY SHIT at the races in this game, they are fuckin impossible to complete.... and the bad vehicle handling and lack of rear rudder steering on the planes doesn't help. I'm gonna have to use a trainer to freeze the timer on them.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI

Last edited by Nite; 04-10-2010 at 07:18 AM..
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote