Old 03-25-2010   #7411
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
@ CB

I love that game too hehe, I been randomly just going around in it to max out my character experience points to level 61 (which is the max you can get with the latest expansion DLC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
I will as soon as I'm able to actually finish the current agency mission I'm on, my game autosaved at a checkpoint in the mission and I don't really want to abort and lose the progress I've made so far on it.

And yes that island had me going "WHAT THE FUCK?" for a long time when I was first flying over to it.
I thought you couldn't abort? I been creating manual saves before I do each mission after fnding out the auto save is locked onto the mission with no way to cancel it.

Didn't want to take the risk otherwise I might be stuck on a mission I have trouble passing.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI

Last edited by Nite; 03-25-2010 at 05:53 PM..
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010   #7412
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Played some more Game Room. Challenged a friend to a score battle in Shao Lins Road. Exciting.
Old 03-25-2010   #7413
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about
Nite - I'm currently 38. D'led General Knoxx, and some guys helped me kill the secret boss and picked up loads of awesome guns, like sniper rifles with 1451 power and stuff. Only trouble is I need to level up to 58 to use them :/

Edit: Oh yeah, check my post count suckahs!!!1!

Last edited by CB; 03-25-2010 at 06:30 PM..
CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010   #7414
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by CB View Post
Nite - I'm currently 38. D'led General Knoxx, and some guys helped me kill the secret boss and picked up loads of awesome guns, like sniper rifles with 1451 power and stuff. Only trouble is I need to level up to 58 to use them :/

Edit: Oh yeah, check my post count suckahs!!!1!
I use a Version 3 Glorious Havoc, with like 165 damage points, fast firerate, low recoil, and high ammo capacity, I havn't found any enemies yet that are close to my level that it struggles on. Best Assault Rifle I found so far

oh and congrats on the L337 status, I guess you shall be banned so you can't post anymore and stay at that number J/K

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI

Last edited by Nite; 03-25-2010 at 06:49 PM..
Old 03-25-2010   #7415
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
Grand Theft Auto IV, some reason a mate is playing through the story again which has encouraged me to go back to the PS3 version and finish off anything I can to get near 100%. So today, collected 12 out of 30 cars for Stevie.
Now 20 Cars, and 19 Most Wanted Dead.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010   #7416
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite View Post
I thought you couldn't abort? I been creating manual saves before I do each mission after fnding out the auto save is locked onto the mission with no way to cancel it.

Didn't want to take the risk otherwise I might be stuck on a mission I have trouble passing.
The mission turned out to actually be really easy. Sometimes the heat just gets to you and you flip shit and claim things are impossible after two tries I suppose.

But yeah been playing Just Cause 2 all day. Finished the storyline (which turned out to be quite short) and started mercenary mode (post-storyline-fucking-around), did a bunch more faction missions, did some challenges/races, did some stuff for trophies, and generally just cause(d) some chaos!
Old 03-26-2010   #7417
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Quote:
The mission turned out to actually be really easy. Sometimes the heat just gets to you and you flip shit and claim things are impossible after two tries I suppose.

But yeah been playing Just Cause 2 all day. Finished the storyline (which turned out to be quite short) and started mercenary mode (post-storyline-fucking-around), did a bunch more faction missions, did some challenges/races, did some stuff for trophies, and generally just cause(d) some chaos!
Heh nice your way ahead of me then, I just finished the 3 kings mission at the hotel, and currently working on more faction missions.

I had difficulty with that hell on wheels mission cause I started on the back most vehicle, and later found out it was easier to do the front one first and then grapple to each behind me.

BTW Slim check out the Southwest corner of that Northwestern Most Island along the beach, Thier is a easter egg, see if you can find it I did.

Last edited by Nite; 03-26-2010 at 01:02 AM..
Old 03-26-2010   #7418
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute
Modern Warfare 2, was doing pretty good but it keeps freezing

I'm hoping it's just corrupted map files, but I'm not sure. We'll see I guess :/
Old 03-26-2010   #7419
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite View Post
Heh nice your way ahead of me then, I just finished the 3 kings mission at the hotel, and currently working on more faction missions.

I had difficulty with that hell on wheels mission cause I started on the back most vehicle, and later found out it was easier to do the front one first and then grapple to each behind me.

BTW Slim check out the Southwest corner of that Northwestern Most Island along the beach, Thier is a easter egg, see if you can find it I did.
Is it by any chance the LOST reference? Saw that in a video the other day then happened to stumble upon it myself out of luck.
Old 03-26-2010   #7420
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Quote:
Is it by any chance the LOST reference? Saw that in a video the other day then happened to stumble upon it myself out of luck.
Yep it was the Lost Reference, supposely you can get inside it but requires a pc hack (I dunno if its true or even possible though)

anyway I have the whole map filled with the faction zones and getting close to the next agency mission, I think the end the storyline part is nearing for me.

Last edited by Nite; 03-26-2010 at 09:02 AM..
Old 03-26-2010   #7421
mattt
(&) Delinquents
Addicted Member

mattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant future
Supreme Commander 2

sucha good game, so much easier and more fast paced then the first
Old 03-26-2010   #7422
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Finished all the faction missions in Just Cause 2!
Old 03-26-2010   #7423
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Finished all the faction missions in Just Cause 2!
What I was wondering. I've played the demo for a few hours, but doesn't it get repetitive after a while?

Anyway, I'm installing F.E.A.R. right now. A friend of mine said I should try it, sooo... that's what I'll do in just a second.
Old 03-26-2010   #7424
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
Eh, I downloaded I think the latest DBZ game demo from PSN for pure shits and giggles, hadn't played one for maybe 5 or so years, shit sucked pretty bad, control wise, and just overall feel wise, I definitely wouldn't even rent that fucking piece of shit after that. I just wanted to mess around with the controls a bit, and out of no where Piccolo is kicking my goddamn ass, what the fuck? Then that green fucker spams fucking special beam can a million fucking times. Fucking assholish AI. How about a goddamn motherfucking option to turn enemy AI off in the goddamn motherfucking menu you fucking assholes, or would that be giving a little too much for a fucking demo? Thanks for wasting a couple minutes of my time downloading it, and thanks for the shitty piece of fucking shit it was when I played it.

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010   #7425
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
GTA IV on PS3, got "Manhunt" and "You Got the Message!" trophies.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote