Old 03-24-2010   #7396
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite View Post
gotta becareful on the run ways too cause I found out the planes don't have reverse at all, run into something you can't backup

the game does have its flaws but still very fun.
I thought NO planes can go in reverse..
Old 03-24-2010   #7397
TGF
Infinitely Fucked Up

TGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to beholdTGF is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
I thought NO planes can go in reverse..
Well, they can in the GTA universe, so why can't they in JC2.

Also, Manhunt 2 on PC, dicked around in it for a couple minutes, quickly lost my interest...

Quote:
If the body did not die, and the fears borne in the mind just continued to pile up, the world would be nothing more than an eternal prison.
TGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010   #7398
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by TGF View Post
Well, they can in the GTA universe, so why can't they in JC2.
my point exactly

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010   #7399
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
More Just Cause 2 all day, done a bunch of stuff now and working on the final few agency missions. I'm completely stuck on "A Just Cause" where you have to...

Kill Panay
Old 03-24-2010   #7400
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
Just Cause 2, it's pretty fun to be honest, open world shit is great. But the voice acting is terrible.
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010   #7401
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
I just did the mission at the mile high club for the one of the factions, wasn't as good as I was hopeing oh well.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Old 03-25-2010   #7402
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Do the faction mission (called "Stranded") where you go to the northwestern most island. Or just fly a plane there yourself. Yeah just fly a plane there yourself first. Trust me.
Old 03-25-2010   #7403
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
Do the faction mission (called "Stranded") where you go to the northwestern most island. Or just fly a plane there yourself. Yeah just fly a plane there yourself first. Trust me.
lmfao you read my mind, I just now came on to mention to you about that, I'm working on the same mission currently

That place is freaky.

edit: Btw slim check out the "Hell on Wheels" mission at the Lautan Lama Desert thats a fun one.

Last edited by Nite; 03-25-2010 at 07:29 AM..
Old 03-25-2010   #7404
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

I will as soon as I'm able to actually finish the current agency mission I'm on, my game autosaved at a checkpoint in the mission and I don't really want to abort and lose the progress I've made so far on it.

And yes that island had me going "WHAT THE FUCK?" for a long time when I was first flying over to it.
Old 03-25-2010   #7405
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
More Just Cause 2, the police AI is very very very annoying, they're too accurate.

Its an alright game, I'm starting to get bored of it, the storyline is poor though.
Old 03-25-2010   #7406
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Grand Theft Auto IV, some reason a mate is playing through the story again which has encouraged me to go back to the PS3 version and finish off anything I can to get near 100%. So today, collected 12 out of 30 cars for Stevie.
Ash_735 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010   #7407
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Battlefield 1942

This game is one of my favorites of all time. Just playing this game sends chills down my spine, i'm trying to figure out a way to increase the bot size over 64 or whatever the limit is. I managed to do it once before, but can't figure out which file to modify this time around.

Nothing beats Japanese island invasion via Airplanes while your playing 100+
Old 03-25-2010   #7408
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
Call of Duty 4

I'm not a big fan of FPS, but this game has me hooked.
Old 03-25-2010   #7409
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Got over 100k points on Finalizer
Old 03-25-2010   #7410
CB
"Your stupidity may be your one saving grace."

CB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura aboutCB has a spectacular aura about

Just can't get enough!!!!!

CB is offline   Reply With Quote