Old 01-23-2010   #7126
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoBombs View Post
Borderlands (PC), I'm having quite a bit of fun with it.
Which do you think is better, Borderlands or FO3?

I've been playing FO3 again lately, still awesome as fuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010   #7127
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie View Post
Which do you think is better, Borderlands or FO3?

I've been playing FO3 again lately, still awesome as fuck.
Fallout 3, no contest. But right now it's crashing in Point Lookout and I got tired of searching for solutions.
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010   #7128
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Fallout 3 sucks im sry Borderlands is the superior game im sry sry sry

also Mass Effect finished my Renegade playthrough
Old 01-23-2010   #7129
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
fallout 3 and Borderlands are both good, I didn't remember getting any crashes in point lookout, be sure you download the Skullptura final fix, it will eliminate loads of bugs that fallout 3 has.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI

Last edited by Nite; 01-23-2010 at 09:20 PM..
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010   #7130
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite View Post
fallout 3 and Borderlands are both good, I didn't remember getting any crashes in point lookout, be sure you download the Skullptura final fix, it will eliminate loads of bugs that fallout 3 has.
I've already done that, sir. It keeps crashing due to a memory leak or the video driver just giving up, I've reinstalled both older and newer video drivers several times and nothing seems to fix it.

Played more Borderlands, doing some stuff for Tannis.
Old 01-25-2010   #7131
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
Mafia - I still haven't finished it...
Old 01-25-2010   #7132
Sasha

Sasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to beholdSasha is a splendid one to behold
GTAIV , killed dwayne.
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010   #7133
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Mass Effect 2

Never played ME1 for some reason... but its very very fun.
Old 01-25-2010   #7134
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
Mass Effect 2

Wat! You should play through the first. It's pretty awesome and the second game continues your story based on the decisions you made in the first.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010   #7135
DiscoBombs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
Mass Effect 2

Fuck. I was hoping to play that tonight but I have to wait till tomorrow morning. :/

Played some Borderlands, First Person Tetris, and a few songs on Audiosurf.
Old 01-26-2010   #7136
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piggus View Post
Wat! You should play through the first. It's pretty awesome and the second game continues your story based on the decisions you made in the first.
True but I'm impatient and don't have time to go buy ME1

Plus I already started D:
Old 01-26-2010   #7137
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
MW2, changed my killstreaks to care package, predator and emergency air drop.

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010   #7138
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Mass Effect 2

I love the changes they made to the game, looks like they took a real good listen to the community.

The keys are a bit different from the first game and it's going to take me time to get used too. But judging how the missions and etc play out I'll have a ton of work to do for it
Old 01-26-2010   #7139
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

I actually enjoy collecting stuff like credits n such.

Most games usually hand you shit loads of resources.
Old 01-26-2010   #7140
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
I got a good load of resources cashing in my Lvl 50 account from ME1

The intro really kicked me in the balls though. Like woah wut