Old 01-16-2010   #7081
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
I encountered some of the two biggest whiners while playing yesterday. And they were on my team. I joined the game a little after it started, killed like 3 guys from the same position as this other kid on my team and he wouldn't shut up about how I "stole" his kills.

Last played was MW2, my KD dropped to 2.99
Old 01-17-2010   #7082
Sasha
Addicted Member

Sasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud of
Saw that slim , unlucky.

Let a friend play and he put mine down to 1.29 from halfway through 1.30.

Just got 25-0 , my fucking god was epic end to the round though.

Someone was just about to knife me and I knifed them as the game winning kill.

Last edited by Sasha; 01-17-2010 at 02:59 AM..
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010   #7083
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Some more DJ Hero. My ringfinger hurts .aww geez
Old 01-17-2010   #7084
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
I encountered some of the two biggest whiners while playing yesterday. And they were on my team. I joined the game a little after it started, killed like 3 guys from the same position as this other kid on my team and he wouldn't shut up about how I "stole" his kills.

Last played was MW2, my KD dropped to 2.99
You need to prestige.

Just got my KD ratio back up to 1.57...finally. Now need to aim for my all time high of 1.64

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010   #7085
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
My KD is 1.03 haha, I just play for fun
Old 01-17-2010   #7086
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by timbob View Post
You need to prestige.

Just got my KD ratio back up to 1.57...finally. Now need to aim for my all time high of 1.64
Trying to finish off challenges I've gotten significantly into first before I prestige, so I can get titles/emblems.
Old 01-17-2010   #7087
Sasha
Addicted Member

Sasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud ofSasha has much to be proud of
rofl you will have the 10th prestige to get those done.

Wouldn't you rather do as many as you could during every prestige to level faster and then when you hit the 10th you can finish them off. Also you get special 'prestige' challenges when you prestige.

Also borrowed GTA IV from my cousin , felt like fucking around a bit. Played COD4 as well and omg what a fucking difference when you play MW2 for so long. Everything looks so simplified and old. It's like playing CS 1.6 on PS3.

Last edited by Sasha; 01-17-2010 at 12:20 PM..
Old 01-17-2010   #7088
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think I'll prestige again anyway so I'm trying to get some more attachments unlocked too.

Old 01-17-2010   #7089
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
First Person Tetris

This is the most addicting thing you will ever play.
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010   #7090
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelasha View Post
Played COD4 as well and omg what a fucking difference when you play MW2 for so long. Everything looks so simplified and old. It's like playing CS 1.6 on PS3.
I've been meaning to do this ever since MW2 came out!

And nah I don't want to wait and finish some challenges later after progressing so far into them before prestige. I don't really care so much about prestiging tbh, I hate playing with like nothing
Old 01-17-2010   #7091
Tim
Autonomic

It feels really different playing cod4, like really slow an un-responsive.

Old 01-17-2010   #7092
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by timbob View Post
Is the demo out for the ps3?
I don't think so. Haven't checked PSN for it.
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010   #7093
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Sonic CD
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010   #7094
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
Batman: Arkham Asylum
I'm at 23% now...
Old 01-18-2010   #7095
Sasha
Addicted Member

Playing GTA IV atm

I have noticed that the performance is pretty shit on PS3 compared to 360. Can't imagine why. Frame rate is pretty jumpy and draw distance is flimsy, you can see textures in the background far away blinking and stuff.