Old 11-23-2009   #6796
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
Played Assassin's Creed 2. This game is the best game I have played all year. The first Assassin's Creed was awesome, this is just perfection. It has it all. Great story, great gameplay, and great graphics.
Old 11-23-2009   #6797
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
MW2 and AC2
both are great games
Old 11-23-2009   #6798
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
CS:S with a couple friends, haven't played since like September.
Old 11-23-2009   #6799
kataliv
I was first.

kataliv will become famous soon enoughkataliv will become famous soon enoughkataliv will become famous soon enoughkataliv will become famous soon enoughkataliv will become famous soon enoughkataliv will become famous soon enoughkataliv will become famous soon enoughkataliv will become famous soon enough
Just finished MW2. Great game. Epic ending.
kataliv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009   #6800
Vortigern

Vortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura about
I dug up Age of Empires II: the Conquerors. Terribly addictive game.
Vortigern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009   #6801
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Uncharted 2, finished on Hard, had to resort to the Ledge method though, and then some Co-Op Multiplayer.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009   #6802
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Ledge method = awesome method. I skipped ahead before I even started a new game on Hard and did that one first (on hard).

Last played MW2. I really hate not getting into games that have not already started, as well not getting into games at good maps (there's not many unfortunately).
Old 11-23-2009   #6803
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute
MW2. I'm almost convinced that Multiplayer is actually just a collection of shit-talking bots and not actual players. Great joke, Infinity Ward.
Old 11-24-2009   #6804
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Borderlands

I just started playing this and so far the action seems to be ok, but I'm not crazy about the art style cell shaded graphics, I'm just use to way better visuals.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #6805
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
UR EVERYTHING THAT'S WRONG WITH GAMING j/k

I watched a Machinima series where the dude was talking about the history of Valve so I decided to play some Counter Strike.
Old 11-24-2009   #6806
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olin View Post
I completely understand, but for some people MGS might feel outdated and clunky. I still enjoy the remake despite its flaws.
I never get that feeling, at all. The original MGS still feels great, imo. Ok, it's obvious the graphics are outdated (by more than ten years), but then again, the entire franchise is known for its story, NOT its looks.

I played some Assassin's Creed II. I suddenly felt like collecting stuff and started looking for feathers, glyphs and treasures. I think I've got them all in Toscana, so I'm off to Florence.

By the way, does anyone know how to climb that tower in the centre of Venice, to the west of da Vinci's house? I can't find a way up, which is unusual.
Old 11-24-2009   #6807
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiM View Post
I never get that feeling, at all. The original MGS still feels great, imo. Ok, it's obvious the graphics are outdated (by more than ten years), but then again, the entire franchise is known for its story, NOT its looks.

I played some Assassin's Creed II. I suddenly felt like collecting stuff and started looking for feathers, glyphs and treasures. I think I've got them all in Toscana, so I'm off to Florence.

By the way, does anyone know how to climb that tower in the centre of Venice, to the west of da Vinci's house? I can't find a way up, which is unusual.
There's a mission shortly after you unlock Venice in which you learn a new ability that allows you to climb that tower. Climbing that tower is actually part of the mission, so until you get to that point, you can't get up it
Old 11-24-2009   #6808
guilty.by.association
Registered Loser

guilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond repute
Playing through HL2 again, except this time on PC :3
guilty.by.association is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009   #6809
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Bejeweled 2 on my iPod. Soooo good
Old 11-25-2009   #6810
Russ
Custom User Title
Amateur Member

Russ is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of lightRuss is a glorious beacon of light
Vice City, I lost count how many times now. This is the first time though in a long time. I forgot how much fun this game is.
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote