Old 08-04-2009   #6391
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Finished Mothership Zeta, rather enjoyed it.

Now all I'm waiting for is The Elder Scrolls V since they're done with F3 now.
Old 08-04-2009   #6392
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
I played Elder Scrolls IV earlier on my PC. I wanted to add some fun mods to it, so I got it for my computer.
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009   #6393
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
InFamous. Got Platinum finally!

Old 08-05-2009   #6394
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Oh shit nice Nik!

Is it really that difficult to beat the game on Hard? I originally started playing on hard, but switched after getting stuck at one part. Not to mention I should have really kept track of the blast shards I've found. Only need like 30 more or so, but have to explore every block of the city to find the rest though
Old 08-05-2009   #6395
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
Oh shit nice Nik!

Is it really that difficult to beat the game on Hard? I originally started playing on hard, but switched after getting stuck at one part. Not to mention I should have really kept track of the blast shards I've found. Only need like 30 more or so, but have to explore every block of the city to find the rest though
Eh, Hard actually wasn't that much different. To be honest, I thought it felt easier, but that might be because I played it already so much before switching to hard. I got all the evil trophies and all of the shards, etc, on my Evil/Normal profile then switched to Good/Hard to get the rest, and by then I was like really good at the game, that might be why it seemed easier

For the shards, on my play through of the story, i didn't get ANY that I absolutely didn't need. When I went back to get the rest, there was only three that I had already got, so it was really easy to keep track. Otherwise, the stunts might've been the hardest trophy to get, but it was a rather easy platinum.
Old 08-05-2009   #6396
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
The Bigs 2

Some dumb baseball fun, glad I only rented
Old 08-06-2009   #6397
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
played FO3 Point Lookout earlier
finished the velvet curtain quest and the blackhall manor quest then went exploring since I got the Explorer perk and tried finding some places I've missed on my travels.
Haven't touched the main quest for Point Lookout yet trying to explore the whole place first.
Probably will get Mothership Zeta sometime later on when I get a little more money.
Old 08-06-2009   #6398
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
San Andreas

Just did the mission "Fender Ketchup", haha. Good times
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009   #6399
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Batman: Arkham Asylum Demo on PS3, game rules so far, looking forward to when it comes out!
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009   #6400
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash_735 View Post
Batman: Arkham Asylum Demo on PS3, game rules so far, looking forward to when it comes out!
that game actually looks pretty good
haven't checked if XBL has a demo up yet but watching some gameplay it looked fun
maybe it will go on my xmas list this year since I'm tight on cash right now

also just DLed the new maps for CODWAW
mp maps are decent, battery is my favorite so far
haven't tried the new zombie map yet gonna wait for all my boys to get it and go on later so we can play together.
Old 08-06-2009   #6401
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

Last game I played was WipeOut HD. Bought that last night. Really fun actually. Tried the demo for the PSP version and might get that too because it seems like a fun game to have on the go.

Downloading the Batman demo now. Wonder if it's the same demo that some GameStops have or not.
Old 08-06-2009   #6402
Grime

Grime is on a distinguished roadGrime is on a distinguished roadGrime is on a distinguished road
The last game I played was Godfather II on the Playstation 3. The overall game is enjoyable to play, but I just hate the camera angle and the handling of vehicles. However, the actual game does remind me of Scarface at times abit. Scarface use to be one of my favourite games of all times aswell as Grand Theft Auto. I've sold Scarface now as it doesn't work with my PS3. I'll always consider buying it again one day if I ever get my hands back on a PS2.

'Grime.
Grime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009   #6403
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Went round to my mate's today and we played quite a few games, Skate 2 - 360, really fun game but it would probably take me a while to get used to the controls. Also went on THPS1, Resident Evil 4 and Project Zero.

When I got home I played Nazi Zombies on CoD5 with my mate, not played the new map yet, just waiting for it to download and it's taking forever! It's been a few hours at least and it's half way through.

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009   #6404
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
Just played the Batman: Arkham Asylum demo, and it looks pretty good. I love how you can stealthily kill people. The only thing I despise is the robot-like movements. It doesn't really feel as fluid as I hoped it would have. However, I could probably get over that because the story sounds really good, and the rest of the gameplay is good. I've been waiting for a decent Batman game for a while, and I think this will be it.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009   #6405
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
It's 1am and I just spent about 20 minutes playing some good old Chu Chu Rocket on the Dreamcast, haha.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote