Old 05-31-2009   #6061
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Diablo 2. Im making a pure summoning necromancer.
Old 05-31-2009   #6062
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
UFC Undisputed 2009, I played online for the first time and I was Frank Mir and the other guy went Brock Lesnar. It was David versus Goliath situation. I wrecked him. It was a KO at 00:37 in round one.

I also played some Saints Row 2. I made my guy look like 50 Cent. He looks exactly like him. I used this guy formula.
http://www.youtube.com/user/marcusgarlick
Old 05-31-2009   #6063
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Finished Tony Hawk's American Wasteland story mode on sick. Once summer is here I'm going to replay the other TH games (1-4 + THUG).
Old 05-31-2009   #6064
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Got my necromancer to lvl 20.
Old 06-01-2009   #6065
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
I HATE the Hellfires

Is this of one the skateshop sponsor challenge, or is it an actual goal to get a piece for the skate ranch and/or advance the story? I'm sure I could help I just need more info.
I can't remember, just tried to get my save file but it was on my red memory card and I've lost it So I've had to start a new save, will tell you when I get up to that part =P

Just playing THAW, doing some goals and skating around finding the gaps.

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009   #6066
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
Mass Effect on PC, still the greatest game I have ever played. I'm very much looking forward to Mass Effect 2, I saw the E3 trailer and damn near jizzed myself.
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009   #6067
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holster View Post
I can't remember, just tried to get my save file but it was on my red memory card and I've lost it So I've had to start a new save, will tell you when I get up to that part =P

Just playing THAW, doing some goals and skating around finding the gaps.
I think I came across the goal you were trying to complete. Was it one where you had to recruit a pro to skate in the video being made to save Green Pipe's Point? Particularly the one where you first had to grind and launch off of a ledge over a walkway while doing different grabs for photos? After I did this part you had to hit 4 huge spines in one combo.
Old 06-01-2009   #6068
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I think I came across the goal you were trying to complete. Was it one where you had to recruit a pro to skate in the video being made to save Green Pipe's Point? Particularly the one where you first had to grind and launch off of a ledge over a walkway while doing different grabs for photos? After I did this part you had to hit 4 huge spines in one combo.
Yeah that's the one! Did you find it hard? For some reason I just can't do it =P

Old 06-01-2009   #6069
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

I actually did mess up a few times on it. For some reason I wasn't getting the manual after the reverts. It was just annoying I had to do the whole photoshoot part over and over to get back to the spine part.
Old 06-01-2009   #6070
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
UFC 2009

Won the welterweight championship and defended it twice, current record 22-4-1, all my loses are by decision and 3 of them are to George St-Pierre, I've beat him twice in a row now though
Old 06-02-2009   #6071
Holster
Xbox Addict

Quote:
I actually did mess up a few times on it. For some reason I wasn't getting the manual after the reverts. It was just annoying I had to do the whole photoshoot part over and over to get back to the spine part.
Ahh I forgot about the reverts! No wonder I couldn't go into manuals! I'll have to get up to that bit then I can complete it, thanks!

Old 06-02-2009   #6072
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
WoW trial. I have a level 10 night elf warrior. How thrilling!
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009   #6073
Holster
Xbox Addict

Slim, I've found my memory card! I'll attempt it later on just gotta do some revision now, will let you know when I complete it

Last night was a funny game of Nazi Zombies on CoD5, map was Zombie Verruckt, this 12 year old was shouting on headset for me and my mate to get back and stop shooting the zombies, we wound him up so much he was getting so mad and shouting hahaha, he was such a dickhead like ordering everyone to open doors and get back and whatever.

Can't remember what round we got up to, last I checked was Round 19 I got bored so just left my controller, came back and game was finished.

Old 06-03-2009   #6074
Staffybull97

Staffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud ofStaffybull97 has much to be proud of
I last played F.E.A.R and Rock Band with my friends.
And here at the end, at the end of the hurt
All the pain ain't the same when it's your turn to burn
Staffybull97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009   #6075
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Fable 2, completed like 4 or 5 quests
Didn't realize how much there was to do in this game, i've still got 10 gargoyles and 10 silver keys left to get as well as finish the main quest, been trying to do all the side stuff before continuing with the story.