Old 05-28-2009   #6031
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
UFC 2009

Started a new welterweight career, 6-0 so far, 2 knockouts, 2 submissions and 2 decisions, pretty balanced so far
Old 05-28-2009   #6032
behzad_sol
Unregistered User

behzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to beholdbehzad_sol is a splendid one to behold
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X, finished the game on Elite mod, unlocked 3 VIP planes
Old 05-28-2009   #6033
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Need for Speed Undercover on PC.

Seems to have some annoying streaming issues. :/

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009   #6034
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
InFamous demo

Surprisingly fun

Another game for the summer

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009   #6035
Patrucci

Patrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud ofPatrucci has much to be proud of
I didn't really enjoy InFamous, although I was constantly annoyed by a fly, who kept trying to go in my ear.

I might replay it in a bit.

I played UFC 2009, fought Rampage Jackson, and destroyed him.
Patrucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009   #6036
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
GTA IV on PS3, just picking up some pointless trophies and going to war with the police.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009   #6037
The Shy Child.
GamerTag: shychild2010

The Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to allThe Shy Child. is a name known to all
Played some CoD:WaW. I played war for the first time, it was insane. Me and my mate started our own party and invited everyone online and then we got about 8 people in a party and join the war match. We won all the time, there team was full of level 65 highest prestige and we thrashed them.
Old 05-28-2009   #6038
Jon P
Free your mind up

Jon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud of
UFC 2009

beat a BJ Penn submission spammer with Diego Sanchez in a unanimous decision 29-28 also had an epic fight against a guy he was using Sherk and I was using Diego, 1 punch KO 26 seconds into the first round
Old 05-28-2009   #6039
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
FO3, got the Vault-Tec C.E.O. achievement.
Old 05-28-2009   #6040
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
Fight Night Round 4 demo. Disappointing, not as good as FNR3.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009   #6041
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
Audiosurf, thinking about some good old Mass Effect. Or sleep.
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009   #6042
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Golden Axe on XBLA, before that another attempt at Streets of Rage 2 on Hardcore, damn that's still tough.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009   #6043
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Fallout 3, went back to the Pitt to use the ammo press, went exploring and killed myself twice by falling off of stupid cliffs when trying to explore other places so i quit and put in
PGR 4, played 2 races for my career then did two of the puzzle achievements then
Fable 2, helped my friend transfer some gold and items from his good to his bad character and bought some vendor stalls
Old 05-29-2009   #6044
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
Resident Evil Directors Cut on PSP. Pretty decent actually, was expecting the graphics to be a lot worse than they are. The voice acting is hilarious though.
Old 05-29-2009   #6045
TwistedArachnid
Fantasy Hero
Addicted Member

TwistedArachnid will become famous soon enoughTwistedArachnid will become famous soon enoughTwistedArachnid will become famous soon enoughTwistedArachnid will become famous soon enoughTwistedArachnid will become famous soon enoughTwistedArachnid will become famous soon enoughTwistedArachnid will become famous soon enoughTwistedArachnid will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombienm View Post
Resident Evil Directors Cut on PSP. Pretty decent actually, was expecting the graphics to be a lot worse than they are. The voice acting is hilarious though.
I'm telling you, I still love 'Barry...where's...Barry?' 'He's probably...'...'Oh no!'

Anyway, last game I played was Castlevania on Virtual Console