Old 05-25-2009   #6016
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
FC2 again. It takes so damn long to get across to the other side of the map for missions.. At least its entertaining all the way across with the random cars of people to kill. Do you guys kill everyone you see or just drive past them if they're on foot? I kill everyone.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009   #6017
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah. After the #58060 Jeep with a instantkill mounted grenade launcher and M16 Akimbo your going to lose interest.
Old 05-25-2009   #6018
Serge
Newbie Member

Serge is an unknown quantity at this point
Grand Theft Auto IV
Old 05-25-2009   #6019
mattt
(&) Delinquents
Addicted Member

mattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant future
Terminator Salvation (PC)

Completed in under 2 hours. Terrible.
Sucha shame really, could have been a really good contender to something like GOW or w/e
Had all the makings, starts off good. Wasted opportunity really.
Old 05-25-2009   #6020
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
Yeah. After the #58060 Jeep with a instantkill mounted grenade launcher and M16 Akimbo your going to lose interest.

Dang, is that what the enemy has or what the player gets? Sounds tough anyways.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009   #6021
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Fallout 3, help me it's so addicting...
Old 05-25-2009   #6022
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
Blacksite: Area 51

Terrible.
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009   #6023
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
More FO3, played through two of the three main quests.
Old 05-26-2009   #6024
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
Resistance Retribution -- Pretty decent, though also very easy. Not a bad game though.
Quantum of Solace -- Playing Golden Gun matches, working to get the 100 kill trophy.
Old 05-26-2009   #6025
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
Fallout 3, help me it's so addicting...
I know, right? I regret having ever put the game down soon after I received it for Christmas. To think it was difficult back then, it's rather easy now. I can't seem to find any more Mini Nukes, though, for the Experimental MIRV.
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009   #6026
Free Mike
Registered Abuser

Free Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the rough
COD: WaW

Always get matched up with noobs when I play Nazi Zombies online. Argh.
Old 05-26-2009   #6027
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

FO3, completed the Broken Steel and The Pitt expansions and reached level 20.
Old 05-26-2009   #6028
Sam B.
Formerly SB141

Sam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the roughSam B. is a jewel in the rough
GTA IV on multiplayer,
I'm gonna face it, I'm addicted to multiplayer as of this week, all of this week it has been GTA and a tiny but of Mass Effect.
I just love the moments I have in car chases on free mode which I just wish could be in a film

360 II Sammy B II PSN Sam-B93 STEAM IISammyBII
Sam B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009   #6029
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Played through a bit of Operation: Anchorage in Fallout 3.
Old 05-27-2009   #6030
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
fallout 3, did part of a quest and then went exploring, seems i've found some new places I didn't know existed.. wondering if they were added in one of the three DLCs I've downloaded, anyways I love this game hours and hours of stuff to do.