Old 05-21-2009   #6001
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
Battlefield Heroes

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009   #6002
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legham View Post
Got me a sniper rifle on FC2. It went in the wrong slot from what i was expecting I thought it would go into the bottom slot like the rocket launcher and that, but it went where my g3ka4 or whatever its called was. That was the cheapest sniper rifle, do the expensiver ones go in the rocket launcher spot?
There's only one sniper that goes in the "grenade launcher" slot
Its the silenced dart rifle which I used a lot when I was being stealthy, only problem with it is you can hold very few shots and its condition breaks down ridiculously fast basically after 12-16 shots it was jamming and breaking
when i bought it tho i just would get a new one everytime i passed the weapon dealer cause its really great for long distance stealth

Yesterday played demos for UFC, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, and Red Faction: Guerilla.
UFC was alright demo was far too easy, as Chuck Liddell I kicked the shit outta Shogun Rua, not sure if it would be harder to play as Rua
X-Men was actually decent, alot more bloody and violent than I was expecting
Red Faction seemed really cool, I loved the fact that you could demolish buildings, actually thinking of getting this

Then i played some more Fable 2, pretty impressed with how deep this game is I've spent a shitload of time doing stupid shit and haven't really gotten bored of it yet
Old 05-21-2009   #6003
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillb View Post
X-Men was actually decent, alot more bloody and violent than I was expecting
I love the X-Men Origins: Wolverine demo, when the price comes down a bit i'm definitely going to get it.

I played some CoD4 online, got 24 Kills, 7 deaths I think it was which is good for me. Also played some CoD5 with my mate.

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009   #6004
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
inFamous demo, pretty cool game
Old 05-21-2009   #6005
Jon P
Free your mind up

Jon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud of
UFC 2009 got through my second career 33-0 and got into the HOF.
yay for 100 more achievement points
Old 05-21-2009   #6006
Serge
Newbie Member

Serge is an unknown quantity at this point
Call of Duty: World at War
Old 05-21-2009   #6007
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
UFC

Finished my first career at 29-14, most of those loses were at the start of my career though

I've started a heavyweight career now and I'm 2-0, both decisions
Old 05-22-2009   #6008
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
Call of Duty 4

Been playing it a lot lately with my friends, not as good as I used to be, either. Fun nonetheless
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009   #6009
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
Quantum of Solace online
Quite fun actually. Very similar to CoD4, but Bond themed. And better.
Old 05-23-2009   #6010
doombringer12
It's About War Not About Peace

doombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enoughdoombringer12 will become famous soon enough
Planescape: Torment

LAME!

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:dragon_Alphabet
doombringer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009   #6011
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
Started playing Xmen Origins again on Hard Mode. Really just going through on an achievement run, but i'm enjoying the game alot now. Very good game, especially for a movie tie-in.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009   #6012
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
UFC 2009 Undisputed

Got two wins and two loses online
Old 05-23-2009   #6013
guilty.by.association
Registered Loser

guilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond repute
GTA IV with iKlipse and Zidane
guilty.by.association is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009   #6014
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
Fallout 3: Broken Steel
All I really did was shoot some random raiders and finish the regular story so I could start the new content
and I got to level 21.
Old 05-25-2009   #6015
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
iBomber on the iPhone. Cool little game.

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote