Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-15-2006   #46
Japisee
Veteran Member

Japisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond repute
Smackdown! vs Raw 2007 (PS2)

Ugh, takes a while getting used to the analog controls.
Japisee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006   #47
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Just had a quick go to fix one of my saves that had the worst bug immaginable, it crashed every time you saved! Still, now that's sorted, straight back to more VCS!
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006   #48
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Test Drive Unlimited. It's fun on that game just to drive around, and ponder buying a classic car
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006   #49
gtaperson

gtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the roughgtaperson is a jewel in the rough
Midnight Club 2, I can play that game for endless hours and it never get's old.
gtaperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006   #50
m_richy66
I hate censorship!

m_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enough
Canis Canem Edit
Old 11-17-2006   #51
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
Final Fantasy III on Nintendo DS
Old 11-19-2006   #52
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
The Warriors on PS2. I got it yesterday, played it before though. Brilliant game.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006   #53
Rylo
Legendary Mem- Oh wait :(
Banned

Rylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the rough
Madden 07 on the Nintendo Wii.

System/games fucking owns.
Rylo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006   #54
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Vice City on PC, doing vigilante in FBI Washington...

.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006   #55
Johnny C
J-U-ICE!!!

Johnny C will become famous soon enoughJohnny C will become famous soon enoughJohnny C will become famous soon enoughJohnny C will become famous soon enoughJohnny C will become famous soon enoughJohnny C will become famous soon enoughJohnny C will become famous soon enoughJohnny C will become famous soon enoughJohnny C will become famous soon enoughJohnny C will become famous soon enough
warlords for atari
Johnny C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006   #56
Clayton
BINGO BANGO BONGO

Clayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant futureClayton has a brilliant future
Need For Speed: Most Wanted on PS2.

Love my garage - Mercedes-Benz CL 500, Lamborghini Gallardo, Dodge Viper SRT-10.

All gloss black paint, rims powdercoated the darkest black, window tint dark black. The Lambo and Viper have two white stripes running the length of them, too.

...Just what I've always wanted, a four-wheeled coffin to call home.
Clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006   #57
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
I just got back into Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion, I never finished it to 100% yet, so much to do in that game =/

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006   #58
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Oblivion is a great game - Knights of the White Stallion looks good.

I last played VCS and finished it story & 100% at the same time. Brilliant game overall. I'll start again in a few days I guess.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006   #59
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayton
Need For Speed: Most Wanted on PS2.

Love my garage - Mercedes-Benz CL 500, Lamborghini Gallardo, Dodge Viper SRT-10.

All gloss black paint, rims powdercoated the darkest black, window tint dark black. The Lambo and Viper have two white stripes running the length of them, too.
You have an awesome taste in cars meng. I'm cerial. <3

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (Xbox) Best version tbh, what with the 3D engines, wheels, and world reflections.
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006   #60
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
bully/Canis Canem Edit

beat it.

Amazing

R* should do us all a favor and start writing movies.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote