Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2007   #346
Larry Novellino
Larry Novellino - Waconia High School, Minnesota

Larry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Clansman:.
NFS:Carbon

You guys were right about it being short, and wasted by what type of carrer you want to do, you dont get the full amount of cars in the game, although the odd race here and there is demanding, i seem to have a steering problem when doing drift races, all the way through the race the steering veers to the left quite bad.
What console?
Larry Novellino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007   #347
Pothead
Dope Boy Magic

Pothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished road
Need for speed : most wanted on XBOX, yesterday around 6 pm, mom was on computer, and I didnt wanna go on mine.. so I played a bit, and pissed cops off MAJORLY, I had like 40 cops chasing me!

Don't fucking fall in love with people.
Hold the person that you love closely if they're next to you.
The one you love, not the person that'll simply have sex with you.
Appreciate them to the fullest extent, and then beyond.
'Cause you never really know what you've got, until it's gone..
Pothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007   #348
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
TDU. Haven't played in a while.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007   #349
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by emphysema
Need for speed : most wanted on XBOX, yesterday around 6 pm, mom was on computer, and I didnt wanna go on mine.. so I played a bit, and pissed cops off MAJORLY, I had like 40 cops chasing me!
Most Wanted has some amazing police chases. They really nailed they police radio chatter as well.

Just played some Resistance single player. Got the Backlash grenade, which sets up a little force field you can stay in that deflects ammo back at the enemies. It's pretty cool.

Man, I can't wait for next month. I finally get to upgrade my PC, plus there's some good PS3 games coming out. I can't wait to play CSS and GMOD again.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007   #350
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Mine was Crash Bash, as I've started a new game on it coz my PS1 card fucked up. Yeah anyway Crash Bash ain't too bad, it's good.

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007   #351
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
NFS:Carbon

Finnished all the territory races and now it's on to the 150 Challenge Series Races.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauwee
What console?
I play Carbon on the PC and use a PS2 DualShock2 with adapter.

Last edited by .:nemesis:.; 01-17-2007 at 12:50 PM..
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007   #352
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
TDU last night. I tried this race called the 'Big Challenge' and found it really easy, I did it in about 20 minutes (10 less than the allowed time) and it didn't say you lost money for hitting cars. I finish and get $30 000 instead of $150 000, because I hit cars
Old 01-17-2007   #353
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
Smackdown VS. Raw 2006 (psp)

Done both seasons now...I'll probably trade it in for money to get LC stories
Old 01-17-2007   #354
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
You should try MGS: Portable Ops as well.

Playing some Resistance right now.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Old 01-17-2007   #355
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
NBA 2K7, 14-6 with my Sixers franchise
Old 01-17-2007   #356
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
Vice City Stories

Just got this for my psp, only 35$, awesome game
Old 01-18-2007   #357
Larry Novellino
Larry Novellino - Waconia High School, Minnesota

Larry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the rough
GTA 3 on the classic PS2.

That Perfect Handling cheat is a doosey.
Larry Novellino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007   #358
Piggus
Wicked Member

Haha, my sister has been playing GTA3 all day.

Old 01-18-2007   #359
zombienm
Ex-Dead Mod

zombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to beholdzombienm is a splendid one to behold
Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess on Wii
Old 01-18-2007   #360
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piggus
Haha, my sister has been playing GTA3 all day.
Lol! My friends sister got playing San An one day, she went on mad killing sprees etc

I've been playing Scarface: The World is Yours for PS2. It's great so far, I might make a thread on it soon. Who else has played?