Old 03-17-2008   #3376
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
Project Gotham Racing 4, it still definitely has its edge and is a lot of fun to play.

Sent The Simpsons Game and Soldier of Fortune Payback back to Lovefilm today, they seem to have A-Train HX and Army of Two in stock so those should be my next rentals.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008   #3377
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Assassin's Creed

Finished it for the third time. I really hate the ending. It is so hollow and confusing.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008   #3378
The_Patient

The_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enough
Guitar Hero 3, Just beat Tom Morrello on Hard, It's the first time I've taken any difficulty other than Easy/Medium seriously, Kinda of a jump from Medium to Hard, Throwing in another button that you don't have an extra finger for
The_Patient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008   #3379
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl, the atmosphere and aura of this game really is amazing.
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008   #3380
billyboy_999

billyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to behold
Assassin's Creed. Bad ending? The game so far is amazing though.
billyboy_999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008   #3381
DanTastic
Comes Free With Your Cereal
Amateur Member

DanTastic is on a distinguished roadDanTastic is on a distinguished roadDanTastic is on a distinguished roadDanTastic is on a distinguished roadDanTastic is on a distinguished road
Sim City 4, and I'm going crazy. My city is full and my population won't go up. I'm going crazy. If I had a chance I'd lock this game in a room with a very child friendly priest. I still always end up crawling back on my knees though.
DanTastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008   #3382
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
was just playing EarthBound on my SNES Emulator
Old 03-19-2008   #3383
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
GHIII: Impoved TTFAF hard score (finally broke 200k on it lol) & improved Holiday In Cambodia expert score, close to 5-ing it

Also, I can almost hit the TTFAF expert intro perfectly (-10 notes or so) on slow.
Old 03-21-2008   #3384
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Assassins Creed. Awesome game so far kinda weird, all the technology shit. They might as well have just made the main character an assassin and set the entire game in the past.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008   #3385
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Me and my mates went on loads of games last night, went on Jackass The Game, Burnout Revenge, Guitar Hero 3 : Legends Of Rock, Boogie, Halo, Burnout 3 Takedown, and some other games.

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008   #3386
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
I was just playing some Assassins Creed and Motorstorm with one of my mates. Weather was shit, so nobody was out tonight..

It was Supersayinhi for those who were at Mod Shack
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008   #3387
Vortigern

Vortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura aboutVortigern has a spectacular aura about
CoD4, I was a bit negative about it, but it's a lot more fun on my new machine.
Vortigern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008   #3388
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
COD4, trying to beat the game on Veteran, I'm on the level after the bog (I cant remember the name)
Old 03-21-2008   #3389
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
GTACS
Don't own the game, a friend gave it to me. Just unlocked Shoreside Vale.
Old 03-21-2008   #3390
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legham View Post
It was Supersayinhi for those who were at Mod Shack
I've only ever seen that guy ridiculed here. Almost like a myth.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote