Old 03-15-2008   #3361
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Just been paying Boogie on the Wii at my mate's house, that's a fun game.

And also been playing Crash Bandicoot, the first one for PS1, what a classic! Completed it, and just going for 100% atm.

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008   #3362
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Burnout Paradise online. Now that I've got 101% I'm just helping people out with the challenges and finishing off my own online is what I mostly do, that and the occasional ranked race.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008   #3363
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
GHIII.

Some random score improvements, and some new 5*'s I think. Also went through expert in career (instead of quickplay), so now I'm up against Lou.. who is hard
Old 03-15-2008   #3364
SpitShine
über nuber
Newbie Member

SpitShine is on a distinguished roadSpitShine is on a distinguished roadSpitShine is on a distinguished road
Played Super Smash Bros. Brawl today for a while, anyone want to give me their FC?
Old 03-15-2008   #3365
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
GMOD. Nuke mod is endless entertainment.
Old 03-16-2008   #3366
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Die Hard Trilogy 2 : Viva Las Vegas. I got it yesterday to go with my other Die Hard Trilogy game, great game, especially when you can use the gun with it.

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008   #3367
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Beat the Adventure mode in Super Smash Bros. Brawl just a few minutes ago. That was awesome! Now just need to unlock the last 3 characters.
Old 03-16-2008   #3368
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
CoD4 and then Madden on friends xbox360.

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008   #3369
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
COD4. Just unlocked Overkill! (lvl 38)

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 580
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008   #3370
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Bully. Good game, bout 50% finished.
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008   #3371
lillb
Casual User

lillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant futurelillb has a brilliant future
i was gettin my ass kicked yesterday by my buddy in fight night round 3
lillb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008   #3372
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Assassin's Creed

Playing through it again for the third time.

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008   #3373
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

GHIII, finally 5'd Stricken (expert)

Edit: Broke 400k points for first time on Cherub Rock
Old 03-17-2008   #3374
Telk

Telk is an unknown quantity at this point
Dynasty Warriors 6. pretty cool, lots of people to play thought with
Telk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008   #3375
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
So, I played the first game I ever got for my PS2: Sega Classics

Played this game called Bonanza Bros., actually thought it was a pretty funny game.
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote