Old 03-10-2008   #3331
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
GRAW 2 Online
Glanerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008   #3332
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Frontlines: Fuel of War

Picked it on Friday (with Gears of War). Haven't advanced much, good game as it seemed so far.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008   #3333
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Halo 3. Either I got a whole lot better or the guys I was playing with sucked... but I was OWNING!!!
Old 03-10-2008   #3334
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
Rock Band Guitar Online
Glanerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008   #3335
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
Call of Duty 4

Finally pulled even at 1.00 k/d ratio, 2590 kills, 2492 deaths

I also rented saints row and plan on playing it soon
GTA Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008   #3336
GrungeRockCity
Outshined

GrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished roadGrungeRockCity is on a distinguished road
COD4, myself. Which I might end up playing again to kill time, tonight.
GrungeRockCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008   #3337
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Played Burnout Paradise.
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008   #3338
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
Playing uncharted atm. Gonna find me some more treasures and unlock some more rewards
Legham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008   #3339
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Played GHIII for about two hours.
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008   #3340
Fry
Your Mother

Fry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to behold
I just played some COD4 online, It was on the Shipment map and i got 102 kills and only 15 deaths and i also got a 33 kill streak.
Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008   #3341
Grimmy

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Bully: Scholarship Edition on the 360. Awesome game. Too many loading screens, though.
Old 03-12-2008   #3342
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
GHIII.

Improved scores (expert) on Talk Dirty To Me, Story of My Life (huge improvement, nearly 100k better), and Sunshine of Your Love.
Old 03-14-2008   #3343
The_Patient

The_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enough
Guitar Hero Trois. Have 4 bands now.

- MyBandNameIsJonas
- Lefty-Flip (for obvious reasons)
- Urinary Tract
- Wyld Stallions.

Have done Easy & Medium on all 4. Hard on the the first & third. Trying to get the 250,000 notes achievement. As well as the "Never Gonna Spend It All" achievement.
The_Patient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008   #3344
Grimmy

Played Super Smash Bros BRAWL!

It is quite the awesome game, sir.
Old 03-14-2008   #3345
Phil
"When in doubt, C4"

Phil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of lightPhil is a glorious beacon of light
COD4 multiplayer with my clan...
Phil is offline   Reply With Quote