Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2007   #301
YGP

YGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
Last time I played it I think was like sometime early-mid 2006 tbh
You should play it moar then!

The game is so damn hard with that controller. I can't wait until Microsoft releases the device that will allow me to use my wireless Xbox 360 controller on the computer. Then I'll be able to use a better contoller to play the game on computer in Project64.

YGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007   #302
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
You think it's hard to play PD with the N64 controller? I couldn't imagine playing it with any other controller.
Slim Trashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007   #303
YGP

YGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enough
Quote:
You think it's hard to play PD with the N64 controller? I couldn't imagine playing it with any other controller.
As long as you don't use the normal controller set up, and change it so that you aim with the C-buttons and you strafe with the control-stick, then use a Xbox 360 or Playstation 3 controller.

Basically with the 64 contoller I have to wait to be perfectly lined up with the opponent or for the game to auto lock on to shoot and hit them.

YGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007   #304
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Quote:
Last time I played it I think was like sometime early-mid 2006 tbh

Last game played was Resistance online.
Haha, that was a fun game. You, Piggus, and I were like the best players. And I was top that game out of like 32 people, too.
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007   #305
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
I know I can't get enough of Resistance online Especially that 24/7 USS Lexington (or w/e) server with shotguns and snipers. 90% of the time I'm finishing top 3 Only flaw is that my stats are not saving, ever.
Slim Trashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007   #306
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Played some WiiSports this morning, I'm getting really good at it. Almost pro on most games I think.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007   #307
Rylo
Legendary Mem- Oh wait :(
Banned

Rylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the rough
Played some Madden 07 earlier. Started a new franchise with the Chargers, pretty fun.

Also played some Call of Duty 3 with Grim and Luke.
Rylo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007   #308
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I know I can't get enough of Resistance online Especially that 24/7 USS Lexington (or w/e) server with shotguns and snipers. 90% of the time I'm finishing top 3 Only flaw is that my stats are not saving, ever.
Yeah, the ranking at stats is messed up at the moment. And I'm pretty sure to rank up you need to play in official games, even though sometimes they're not as cool as custom games like that one we were playing on a lot.

Anyway, I've been playing Bully all day. I got to Chapter VI then mostly just screwed around.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007   #309
DBD
Banned
Banned

DBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these parts
CoD3 with Luke & Grimmy, then later with Rylo & Lynk. Amazing game, Picking it up A.S.A.P.
DBD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007   #310
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
I've been unlocking more stuff on Fifa Street 2, so I've been on that a lot recently.

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007   #311
m_richy66
I hate censorship!

m_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enough
Splinter Cell: Double Agent (ps2)
Old 01-13-2007   #312
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
I've been playing a bit of Flight Simulator 2004 recently. Haven't touched it in 2 years I think, and I'm still finding some new stuff to do.
Old 01-13-2007   #313
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Man I haven't played Flight Simulator since 2003. Really need to reinstall or I buy FSX sometime soon.

Last I played was NBA 2K7 (PS3)
Old 01-13-2007   #314
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

FSX looks amazing, check out these screens on Mjuboy's website.
Old 01-13-2007   #315
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Fight Night Round 3 (PS3)

If anyone wants to play, let me know. My custom characters - Ween Flailer, Sausage Handler, Taco Dropper, and Penor Sanchez will rwn yer face.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote