Old 02-09-2008   #3046
.LiLe.
Buggati Boy

.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of.LiLe. has much to be proud of
Halo 3, finally became a Major.
.LiLe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008   #3047
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Played coD 4 with DBd and tha grim reapa and some otha dewd.. was funneh
Old 02-09-2008   #3048
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Super Mario Galaxy, have no idea what to do to get this one star...
Guitar Hero III, random songs, plus TTFAF hard attempts.
CoD4, rank is now 17 on level prestige level 1.
Old 02-09-2008   #3049
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
NFS: ProStreet

Played again to maybe give it another chance.

SUCK GAME. SUCKY CONTROLS.

Visually not BAD. Vinyls still look shit and jaggy, decals look good for once.
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008   #3050
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
WoW
went to Karazhan for the first time on my Shaman
got T4 gloves/helm
necklace from attumen
Fool's Bane from Illhoof
Trinket from Romulo[/wownerd]

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008   #3051
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie View Post
WoW
went to Karazhan for the first time on my Shaman
got T4 gloves/helm
necklace from attumen
Fool's Bane from Illhoof
Trinket from Romulo[/wownerd]
assho

Motherfucker give me Fool's Bane NAO. WARRRIORR

I've quit WoW until WotLK, since all of that tier gear and epics will be worthless.
Old 02-09-2008   #3052
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to beholdCutts is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
Super Mario Galaxy, have no idea what to do to get this one star...
Guitar Hero III, random songs, plus TTFAF hard attempts.
CoD4, rank is now 17 on level prestige level 1.
I would buy SMG but i'm scared its gonna suck and be a waste of money. Would you recommend?
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008   #3053
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Bonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeBonecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
assho

Motherfucker give me Fool's Bane NAO. WARRRIORR

I've quit WoW until WotLK, since all of that tier gear and epics will be worthless.
depends on how you want to raid I guess, if you only go for the "amg epix" then yeah, it's worthless

Quote:
After releasing my mix tape here, people are loving it. Like, loving it. I mean to the point that I'm gone to clubs to perform, all black clubs and they give a standing ovation, getting dab from everyone, and on my sort of"party-and-get-fucked-up" records, the whole club is dancing.
Old 02-09-2008   #3054
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)

Ive mainly collected the PVP arena set. Since it'll look and be great until maybe level 74.
Old 02-09-2008   #3055
Bonecrusher
Addicted Member

Better go save up some honor again
When season 4 starts, S2 gear will be bought with honor

Quote:
Old 02-09-2008   #3056
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)

Ive got like 20k atm.

Me too lazy. Got schoolwork to do.
Old 02-09-2008   #3057
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
GTA Vice City

Just did a crazy shoot-up on ocean beach.
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008   #3058
xXSoldierXx
Shoot 'em up!

xXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enough
GTA-SA has been much fun...I just miss playing the PS2 version.

On XBox, the controls are annoying...IDK how I will be with GTA4...lol
xXSoldierXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008   #3059
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutts View Post
I would buy SMG but i'm scared its gonna suck and be a waste of money. Would you recommend?
Well I just finished the game, and overall, the game is amazing
Old 02-09-2008   #3060
voodoo
Highland Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
Warrock messing about....good fun.
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote