Old 02-08-2008   #3031
Cutts
Omniscient
Addicted Member

Cutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud ofCutts has much to be proud of
Played abit of Fifa 08 on my 360. Can't beat the Be A Pro online.
Cutts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008   #3032
walter
An offer you can't refuse

walter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enough
VCS on the psp. Started a new game because I never got around to finishing the story.
It feels so new when you start over.
Old 02-08-2008   #3033
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Need for Speed: Pro Street

Horrible game.
Old 02-08-2008   #3034
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Heavenly Sword

Shit

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008   #3035
keithrock

keithrock is on a distinguished roadkeithrock is on a distinguished road
Star Craft Brood Wars on computer

Shadow of the Colossus on PS2
Old 02-08-2008   #3036
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Super Mario Galaxy. Only around 11 more stars to go until I can go save Peach!
Old 02-08-2008   #3037
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCAB View Post
Postal 2: Apocalypse Weekend

I don't understand this expansion. If they had simply added the new weapons, features, and areas into the original game instead of making them part of a linear shooter (which is another mystery by itself, since Postal 2's semi-open endedness was its main perk), it would've been so much better.
There's a mod that does just that. Adds more weapons too, some are quite fun.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/6008/awp-a-week-in-paradise
Old 02-08-2008   #3038
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
Played some 2-player Mario on the Super Nintendo, first time in a long time
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008   #3039
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman View Post
Super Mario Galaxy. Only around 11 more stars to go until I can go save Peach!
Sorry, the princess is in another castle. Or in this case, another galaxy.
Old 02-09-2008   #3040
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Burnout Paradise. Got my class A license.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam Trigger View Post
Heavenly Sword

Shit
Didn't you have like two other posts in the thread saying you played HS and you thought it sucked? Maybe it was someone else, but if not, why do you keep going back to it?

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008   #3041
Petro
Hm?

Petro has a spectacular aura aboutPetro has a spectacular aura aboutPetro has a spectacular aura aboutPetro has a spectacular aura aboutPetro has a spectacular aura aboutPetro has a spectacular aura aboutPetro has a spectacular aura aboutPetro has a spectacular aura aboutPetro has a spectacular aura aboutPetro has a spectacular aura aboutPetro has a spectacular aura about
Guitar hero III:

Playing random songs on hard, trying to master Hammerons.

MSN - fertro9543@hotmail.com
Petro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008   #3042
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piggus View Post
Burnout Paradise. Got my class A license.

Didn't you have like two other posts in the thread saying you played HS and you thought it sucked? Maybe it was someone else, but if not, why do you keep going back to it?
...because while I play it I like to fantasize about Nariko's clothes falling off during battle.

Old 02-09-2008   #3043
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
She "wears" the most impractical clothing for sword fighting like that. Wavy cloth and hair that goes everywhere, still that's the style of it.

Anyway, last played is Assassin's Creed, I finally finished off all the flags/templars.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008   #3044
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
Played some Team Fortress2 this morning before watching the newcastle and villa match.

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008   #3045
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Assassin's Creed

OMFG...

timbob, you changed your avatar.