Old 02-06-2008   #3016
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Played Assassin's Creed

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008   #3017
optik
王炎

optik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the roughoptik is a jewel in the rough
Burnout Paradise again. Still a great game. Although it's kinda repetitive, it's extremely addicting, especially when you're close to upgrading your license or when there's a few cars out that you need to shut down
optik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008   #3018
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Restarted Vice City again.

Old 02-07-2008   #3019
JMR
I'm shot in the head!

JMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond reputeJMR has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legham View Post
Is oblivion better on PC than PS3? I was thinking of getting it but i don't know which one.. I would prefer PS3 if they're both the same because i don't have the best computer.. even if ps3 is only a little worse than pc i'll still go for ps3.
If you have a half-decent computer, YES. You don't need a super-amazing computer, because mine isn't that great and I run it at 1440x900 with 2x AA, and the rest of the settings on high (except a few on medium, just because I like high FPS).

Mods = omfg. My character in that screenshot is a custom race, and it looks just like Bethesda themselves created the race. The mod community for this game is amazing. They have a ton of mods to extend the storyline, quests, dungeon-crawling...so much stuff.

And like Slim said, the controls are a bit better, especially if you're like me and have to check your inventory/map/stats every 5 seconds. Mouse is much more precise for things like that, as well as aiming your spells/arrows. However, if you have a bad computer, definitely get it for PS3. You still get the two expansion packs, and the actual game itself will last you forever.
Old 02-07-2008   #3020
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
GHIII, another TTFAF hard attempt, failed at 70% THANKS TO MY DAMN PALM ACCIDENTALLY HITTING SELECT THUS USING UP MY FULL SP ON THE EASY SHIT
Old 02-07-2008   #3021
Jon P
Free your mind up

Jon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud ofJon P has much to be proud of
MoH: Airborne

Makes me think of Band of Brothers so it wins just for that
Old 02-08-2008   #3022
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Burnout Paradise

Old 02-08-2008   #3023
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Last I played was Burnout Paradise on PS3. Almost to the class B license.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legham View Post
Is oblivion better on PC than PS3? I was thinking of getting it but i don't know which one.. I would prefer PS3 if they're both the same because i don't have the best computer.. even if ps3 is only a little worse than pc i'll still go for ps3.
What are your PC specs? If you can run the PC version semi-well, get that since some of the mods are amazing. If not, get it on PS3 since it's by far the smoothest version unless you have a $2500+ PC to run it on. I have both the PC and PS3 versions, and the PS3 version's performance is much more consistent, especially in areas where there's a lot of people (such as in towns).

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008   #3024
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Have been playing San Andreas for the last two days, trying to improve at the Hunter controlling+destroying targets at a time. :p Much fun to do.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008   #3025
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
been playing Fear Extraction Point and sometimes Just Cause

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008   #3026
billyboy_999

billyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to behold
Some NFS Pro Street, that drift race against ryo is hardddd. Then my roommate comes home with a copy of Carbon, so working on career in that.
billyboy_999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008   #3027
ZCAB

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
Postal 2: Apocalypse Weekend

I don't understand this expansion. If they had simply added the new weapons, features, and areas into the original game instead of making them part of a linear shooter (which is another mystery by itself, since Postal 2's semi-open endedness was its main perk), it would've been so much better.
ZCAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008   #3028
The_Patient

The_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enough
TF2, Hadn't played it in a while since I've been trying for all the 360 version achievements, But it is sooooo good to play it without lag for a change, I'd forgotten how much fun it can be to play it at a fps above 5.
The_Patient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008   #3029
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
GTA Vice City. Just been doing bike stunts and looking for rampages for ages. 72% complete atm.

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008   #3030
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Continuing with my first character on Mass Effect.
And some Burnout Paradise. Got the 25 Burning Route achievment