Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-13-2006   #16
mattt
(&) Delinquents
Addicted Member

mattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant future
Dark Messiah Of Might And Magic.
Old 11-13-2006   #17
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
The Warriors on Xbox

before that, pokemon gold on gameboy (I just found my old gameboy and figured why not, lol)
Old 11-13-2006   #18
DBD
Banned
Banned

DBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these parts
San Andreas on PC
Been addicted to that lately.
DBD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006   #19
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Gran Turismo 4. Nurburgring never gets old.
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006   #20
Fry
Your Mother

Fry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to behold
Ohh yeah, GTA VCS too but i still play COD2 on xbox live like every 2nd day, its fun as hell!!
Old 11-13-2006   #21
YGP

YGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enough
Counter-Strike: Source. Goddammit I love that game.

YGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006   #22
Super Beast

Super Beast is on a distinguished roadSuper Beast is on a distinguished roadSuper Beast is on a distinguished roadSuper Beast is on a distinguished roadSuper Beast is on a distinguished road
StarCraft: Broodwar on PC
Old 11-13-2006   #23
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Last played San An on PS2. Much fun was had
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006   #24
m_richy66
I hate censorship!

m_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enoughm_richy66 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fry
Do you mean before we registered our GTAGaming account or just the last game we played before coming on here today?
For today. Its like the thread "what movie did you last see?"

Last edited by m_richy66; 11-14-2006 at 06:28 PM..
m_richy66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006   #25
Larry Novellino
Larry Novellino - Waconia High School, Minnesota

Larry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the rough
Vice City Stories or NFS Carbon. Can't remember which.
Larry Novellino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006   #26
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
VCS, I can bearly stop playing it, why am I on here and not playing it?!?
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006   #27
I'm a Robot
Look down the barrel and
Loyal Member

I'm a Robot is an unknown quantity at this point
Played guitar hero 2 out at wal mart yesterday
Old 11-14-2006   #28
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Well, I'm playing City of Heroes and am on the forums at the same time
Old 11-14-2006   #29
fluff
Dead Milkman

fluff is an unknown quantity at this point
Vice city stories but before that just cause and before that black

Bow chick bow wow
fluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006   #30
Rylo
Legendary Mem- Oh wait :(
Banned

Rylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the rough
Madden 06 on the Xbox 360.
Rylo is offline   Reply With Quote