Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2008   #2581
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Desert Storm II: Back to Baghdad

Do you smell burning feathers?
Yam Trigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008   #2582
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Crysis

I think I am at the end, very intense environment around.

Having hard time with flying the VTOL!

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008   #2583
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
TH:AW, completed the missions but there is one left where you have to impress matt hoffman, hard as hell.

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008   #2584
WiM
All for one.

WiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the roughWiM is a jewel in the rough
I played the original 1987 Metal Gear...I died and quit
Old 01-04-2008   #2585
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
played pirates of the caribbean at worlds end
Old 01-04-2008   #2586
Guitar Slingerô
El Mariachi Loco!

Guitar Slingerô is on a distinguished roadGuitar Slingerô is on a distinguished roadGuitar Slingerô is on a distinguished roadGuitar Slingerô is on a distinguished road
Worms Open Warfare. On PSP, very addictive and funny, good multiplayer too.
Old 01-04-2008   #2587
The_Patient

The_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enough
Orange Box on 360, TF2 Sucks, So glad I have it on PC. I am nearly at the end of HL2, Pretty much outside the Citadel now.
The_Patient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008   #2588
walter
An offer you can't refuse

walter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enough
Vice City on the ps2. I still can't beat the mission "The Driver."... My least favorite mission by far
Old 01-04-2008   #2589
passage
If it ain't raw, it's worthless.

passage is just really nicepassage is just really nicepassage is just really nicepassage is just really nicepassage is just really nicepassage is just really nicepassage is just really nicepassage is just really nicepassage is just really nicepassage is just really nicepassage is just really nice
Rock band. My virtual band mates and I dueled off in a bass fest.
passage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008   #2590
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
Send me a friend request please?

Also, I played Oblivion. Increased my blade skill about 3 or 4 times; only 5 more times until I get to Expert level (74). Leveled once, found Dive Rock, shit like that.
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008   #2591
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Yam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to beholdYam Trigger is a splendid one to behold
Need For Speed Pro Street

Old 01-04-2008   #2592
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
Assassin's Creed
having trouble killing the guy on the boat.
And to be honest its not fun enough to where i want to keep trying.
any hints though?
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008   #2593
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
played halo 3
Old 01-04-2008   #2594
Yam Trigger
Urban Pleb

Burnout Paradise Demo

Old 01-04-2008   #2595
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok View Post
Assassin's Creed
having trouble killing the guy on the boat.
And to be honest its not fun enough to where i want to keep trying.
any hints though?
Kill all the guys on the town wall on the far right. When you're near the boat kill the two dudes on the boat with a throwing knife. if ur lucky he wont notice and you can stealth kill them. If he does notice then just chase him down, he's pretty easy to get.