Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-31-2006   #226
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
The Warriors, again

replayed the blackout level, one of the best parts of this (or any) game
Old 12-31-2006   #227
YGP

YGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
Dead Rising 360

First time properly playing, killing zombies for 9 hours (ingame time) not realising the mall lights go out at night and at nighttime zombies are like, 200% stronger =[
Did you find the skateboard yet?

Counter-Strike: Source

I just got Goldeneye: Source, so I can't wait until my parents go out, so that I can play it.

YGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006   #228
Larry Novellino
Larry Novellino - Waconia High School, Minnesota

Larry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the rough
FlatOut 2 PS2.

Amazingly fantastic game compared to the first. Especially multiplayer.
Larry Novellino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006   #229
Dog
The Master of Puppets
Amateur Member

Dog is an unknown quantity at this point
GTA: San Andreas on XBox, I went looking for the Trilogy on XBox, but no one had it, so I ended up buying the double pack at Meijer and San Andreas at Best Buy. (GTAGaming.com is listed under the "Our Favorite Websites" section in the back of the instruction book, I never knew that).
Old 12-31-2006   #230
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by YGP
Did you find the skateboard yet?
Nope, can't get past the first part, with the indian.
Old 12-31-2006   #231
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
Seems kind of useless seeing as you have the full game. But download the demo, go to the second floor of the sports shop and they're on a rack (if you want to try it out). But of course if you can get there now go for it.
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006   #232
RubberDuck
Mr Xion
Loyal Member

RubberDuck is on a distinguished roadRubberDuck is on a distinguished roadRubberDuck is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauwee
FlatOut 2 PS2.

Amazingly fantastic game compared to the first. Especially multiplayer.

I have Flatout 2 on PC, its a great game. theres a few cars that can only be unlocked by the cheat, so you should look them up
Old 01-01-2007   #233
YGP

YGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
Just go to a sports store. You can ride around and run over zombies with it. I figured you would like it.

The last game I played was Tony Hawk's Project 8, but that's hardly revelant to the two hours I was playing Goldeneye: Source with Zidane, Neil, and Lao Boy.

Old 01-01-2007   #234
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
That wasn't really Neil, it was Andrew ;p And yeah, we ended up like, singing Banana Man over voice chat. Funny shit.
Old 01-01-2007   #235
YGP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zidane
That wasn't really Neil, it was Andrew ;p And yeah, we ended up like, singing Banana Man over voice chat. Funny shit.
Who's Andrew?

lol, Banana Man. You guys synchronized perfectly. You would either be singing the same lyrics at the same time, or he would be singing the lyrics and you would be singing lalala in the background.

Old 01-01-2007   #236
Zidane

Zidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond reputeZidane has a reputation beyond repute
Ahh, the way we distribute our talents... Andrew's the dude who did the voice of Vladimir on Back-Talk Radio (gta san andreas radio thing)
Old 01-01-2007   #237
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Early this morning consisted of GoW, COD2, Rockstar Games Presents Table Tennis, and CS:S.
Slim Trashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007   #238
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
Call of Duty 3 on 360. How anything under $500 can render that much stuff and such a high detail and framerate is beyond me. I love it omg <3
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007   #239
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
COD3 is amazing. Last night I played online using just the scoped Kar98k and won eight rounds in a row.

As for the last game I played, well I got Cool Boarders on my PSP. Before that I was playing a bit of Resistance.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007   #240
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
COD3 I couldn't agree more. Just stopped playing about 15 minutes ago. It's such an amazing game, I love it!
Slim Trashman is offline   Reply With Quote