Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-24-2007   #2266
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Assassins Creed:

Piece of shit game, not worth the money.

The stupid fucker cant even swim, you spend all that fucking time getting to the cunt and Altair the stupid retard doesn't even fucking grip onto the wall you wanted him to do. Poor controls. Poor AI, stupidly scaled difficulty. Goes from normal to retarded.

It wouldn't be that bad but a lot of the close combat doesn't function correctly, when someone goes to hit you normally, it doesn't counter, its retarded.

If you're gonna spilt the game into 3 parts, ADD A FUCKING SWIMMING FEATURE OR SOMETHING.
Old 11-24-2007   #2267
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
That's what they did with San Andreas, yet a lot of people hated it just because of the damn protagonist.
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007   #2268
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
Assassins Creed:

Piece of shit game, not worth the money.

The stupid fucker cant even swim, you spend all that fucking time getting to the cunt and Altair the stupid retard doesn't even fucking grip onto the wall you wanted him to do. Poor controls. Poor AI, stupidly scaled difficulty. Goes from normal to retarded.

It wouldn't be that bad but a lot of the close combat doesn't function correctly, when someone goes to hit you normally, it doesn't counter, its retarded.

If you're gonna spilt the game into 3 parts, ADD A FUCKING SWIMMING FEATURE OR SOMETHING.
It is a great game, granted the controls are difficult to grasp at first but you get used to them. There is no point in having the assassin swimming, where would he swim to? The only time it would be good to use is when he is at the port and that is only on one mission. The AI is quite good i think how they notice you walking past and you have to blend.
Close combat can be hard but you don't expect the guy to be that good. R1 and square blocks attacks and circle counters.

Only downside is that some of the missions are repetative.

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007   #2269
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)
Wicked Member

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
The mission in acre with the port is a fucking joke, the fucking idiot runs faster than Altair can, its still in my mind a rearded game, with shitty controls. Fuck buying the sequel if i have to sit through those boring ass cutscenes.

The cutscenes are easily the worst cutscenes ive ever seen in my entire life. You cant skip them, IVE SEEN THE CITY 200 TIMES, DONT SHOW ME A CRAPPY CAMERA VIEW WHEN I FIND A HIGH POINT. Why show me the same thing over 100 times?

MAKE, CUTSCENES, SKIPPABLE.
Old 11-25-2007   #2270
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
Guitar Hero III....went to EBGames and played it
Old 11-26-2007   #2271
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
COD 4.

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007   #2272
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Test Drive Unlimited, game is a freaking adrenaline rush, I love the "Beat The Clock" bike race, its like an hour long Endurance covering the whole islands borders

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007   #2273
The_Patient

The_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enough
Portal, Having a go at the advanced maps.
The_Patient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007   #2274
Japisee
Addicted Member

Japisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond repute
Killzone

If only the framerate was better than 10 fucking FPS, it would be a way better game.
Japisee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007   #2275
walter
An offer you can't refuse

walter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enough
GhIII once again. Finally beat Lou on hard, took me so long.

I started playing on expert. Not much more difficult than Hard imo. I got as far as beating Slash then decided to stop.
Old 11-27-2007   #2276
The_Patient

The_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enough
Oblivion some more, I have about 55 quests done, Out of about 220
The_Patient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007   #2277
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite
Test Drive Unlimited, game is a freaking adrenaline rush, I love the "Beat The Clock" bike race, its like an hour long Endurance covering the whole islands borders
Kinda like Beat the Cock in SanAn.

I recently finished the Fighter's Guild questline on Oblivion.
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007   #2278
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
CoD 3 yesterday.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007   #2279
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Working on finishing off Tools of Destruction. Just need the "Everybody Dance Now" skill point. It's a tough one.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007   #2280
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
GHIII

100%, Miss Murder... Easy.