Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-23-2007   #2251
Rylo
Legendary Mem- Oh wait :(
Banned

Rylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the rough
Nah, I really don't know how anyone can say that, really.

Fucking awesome game. Getting 10's and 9's everywhere.

Last game I played was NBA 2K8. Won a few with Heat babyyy.
Rylo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007   #2252
walter
An offer you can't refuse

walter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enough
Guitar hero III. Completed the entire Co-op career with my friend, I was on hard he was on medium since he had to use the Xbox controller. We never failed a single song the whole time and completed in exactly two hours. Twas fun.
Old 11-23-2007   #2253
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
My dad tells me that he might get me GH3 this Christmas! I didn't expect that at all, considering I just got COD4. He also might get a Wii for the entire family.

Last game I played was COD4. I love Sabotage mode.
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007   #2254
Jay
(V) (;,,;) (V)

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Kane and Lynch: Dead Men... meh, 10 mins into it and quit, crappy controls etc
Old 11-23-2007   #2255
Rylo
Banned

Rylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the roughRylo is a jewel in the rough
Search and Destroy is the best mode. Ever.
Old 11-23-2007   #2256
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylo
Nah, I really don't know how anyone can say that, really.
Nah, I really don't think anyone is allowed their opinion anymore.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007   #2257
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylo
Search and Destroy is the best mode. Ever.
Would you happen to know why I never get thrown into Wet Work, in any mode?
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007   #2258
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmordeus
lmao really?

When abouts does he say that?

I've just become a spectre
When you go around talking to your crew on the Normandy
Old 11-23-2007   #2259
Rylo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaSchwab
Would you happen to know why I never get thrown into Wet Work, in any mode?
?
Old 11-24-2007   #2260
Grimmy

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Wet Work is a Search and Destroy only map, I believe. Wich kinda sucks cause I hate search & destroy.
Old 11-24-2007   #2261
Rylo
Banned

Oh, the ship.

Well sucks for you man, I always get it, lol. I have no idea why you never get to play it, though.
Old 11-24-2007   #2262
The_Patient

The_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enough
Team Fortress Twooo. Gots 47 kills with 1 sentry, Which for me is awesome.
The_Patient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007   #2263
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmy
Wet Work is a Search and Destroy only map, I believe. Wich kinda sucks cause I hate search & destroy.
Can't be, I've played Sabotage on that map before.
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2007   #2264
Grimmy

Sabotage is basicly Search and Destroy.
Old 11-24-2007   #2265
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Escape from Monkey Island, played on it for a while and uninstalled it again, terrible game.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote