Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-27-2006   #181
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
WWE Smackdown vs RAW '07, I've been addicted to it ever since xmas day! Best WWE game imo, I just love it.
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006   #182
qwertyuio
The world needs some love

qwertyuio is on a distinguished roadqwertyuio is on a distinguished road
Garrys mod (again) ive been making ragdoll poses ignor the huds, cant turn the damn things off

qwertyuio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006   #183
YGP

YGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enoughYGP will become famous soon enough
Counter-Strike: Source
YGP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006   #184
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by extremer
The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion.

Just finished The Knights Of Nine quest.
How's the expanison?
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006   #185
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
Scarface: The World Is Yours at my friends house yesterday...

it's not as bad as the reviews make it seem, but still...meh
GTA Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006   #186
qwertyuio

SIMS 2!!!!!!!! i like to build houses
Old 12-28-2006   #187
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
Gears of War, obviously. I had a little online trouble last night, though.
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006   #188
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Resistance: Fall of Man (PS3)

Owns
Slim Trashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006   #189
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
You, me, and Piggus totally have to play online sometimes.
Old 12-28-2006   #190
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
I know, I know. Later tonight we play?
Slim Trashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006   #191
Extremer
Addicted Member

Extremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Conception
How's the expanison?
It's okay, but I hate that you have to re-do a long pilgrimage to wear the Crusader armor again after you accidentally picked something up.
Old 12-28-2006   #192
qwertyuio

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremer
It's okay, but I hate that you have to re-do a long pilgrimage to wear the Crusader armor again after you accidentally picked something up.
HA you have the pc version, its easier with the 360, just use 800 points rather than buying it for $20
Old 12-28-2006   #193
ZCAB
Whipping Post

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
For $20, you get ALL official plugins for PC.
ZCAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006   #194
Shadow Conception

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
I know, I know. Later tonight we play?
I may not be available tonight, gotta go to Fuddruckers.
We just gotta work something out later I guess.

Uh, currently addicted to THP8 I guess.
Old 12-28-2006   #195
eli
wolfpvck

eli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond reputeeli has a reputation beyond repute
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess(Wii), my dad couldn't defeat a boss so I did it for him