Old 09-16-2007   #1876
mattt
(&) Delinquents
Addicted Member

mattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant future
Dunno all of it, but its something to do with some civil war going down in this underwater city. Dont really know much more since i havent completed it yet.
Old 09-16-2007   #1877
GtaMan93
INTJ

GtaMan93 is an unknown quantity at this point
k kool i will look it up on ign
GtaMan93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #1878
The_Patient

The_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmordeus
Bioshock

Wow at this game. It gets better and better.
Big daddies aint as scary anymore once you've killed every single one you've come across
Yeah, The creepy atmosphere from the beginning dies down and it just turns to aciton. Still amazing though.

Crackdown, Been on loan for like 4/5 months and It's the first time i've been able to mess around with some of the DLC.
The_Patient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #1879
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
I made a start on Metal Gear Solid 2 : Sons Of Liberty. Quite a hard game, but enjoyable.

Does it get harder as you go along?

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #1880
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Dead Head Fred on the PSP, managed to beat the first boss once I got the hang of the fighting system properly. Great game on the PSP.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007   #1881
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Tony Hawk's Proving Ground demo. I must say that I wasn't really impressed. I despise the camera angle and don't see why the one used when walking can't be used while skating, but I can't really judge by a demo. I'm still going to buy it regardless.
Old 09-17-2007   #1882
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
I went on Red Faction earlier on PS2. I was on it for about an hour and half, addictive game. Great for the time it was made.

Old 09-17-2007   #1883
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
Scarface, you need a next-gen console. What happens when GTA IV comes out?

Mmm, Oblivion again. Gonna go download Unearthing Mehrunes' Razor, Frostcrag Spire, and maybe Repairing the Orrery later

Maybe KotN, too.
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007   #1884
Guitar Slingerô
El Mariachi Loco!

Guitar Slingerô is on a distinguished roadGuitar Slingerô is on a distinguished roadGuitar Slingerô is on a distinguished roadGuitar Slingerô is on a distinguished road
Mortal Kombat Unchained, PSP. Cool game lots to do like Puzzle Kombat and Mortal Kombat Chess.
Old 09-17-2007   #1885
GtaMan93
INTJ

GtaMan93 is an unknown quantity at this point
I just got done playing Max Payne 2
GtaMan93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007   #1886
The_Patient

The_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enough
KoToR 2, Xbox Version, Stuck on Nar Shaddar, Just defeated Hanharr, Now can't survive getting out
The_Patient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007   #1887
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Played some COD3 online, War mode ftw.
Old 09-17-2007   #1888
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
replaying the halos....im on Halo CE
Old 09-18-2007   #1889
Holster
Xbox Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaSchwab
Scarface, you need a next-gen console. What happens when GTA IV comes out?

Mmm, Oblivion again. Gonna go download Unearthing Mehrunes' Razor, Frostcrag Spire, and maybe Repairing the Orrery later

Maybe KotN, too.
I can't afford a next-gen console, so I'm completing my PS2 games. What?! Isn't GTA IV coming out on PS2?

Old 09-18-2007   #1890
mattt
(&) Delinquents
Addicted Member

mattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant future
Oh god.