Old 09-05-2007   #1831
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
FIFA World Cup 2006, with my nephew. Lack of practice made me losing some initial matches to him somehow. :p

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007   #1832
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
World of Warcraft
Old 09-05-2007   #1833
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
LA Street Racing, can't get enough of this baby.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite
I use to play Track Mania Nations clansman, maybe one day I will join you sometime on a server, my world rank is down in the 4000 - 5000 area if I remember right, about in the top 100 players for my country.
Yeah i decided to install it eventually, i recall it was you who posted something about it, but couldn't find the thread/post, let me know when you get back into it.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007   #1834
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
Gears of War...Online in Warzone
Old 09-06-2007   #1835
The_Patient

The_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enough
Finished BioShock, Got the good ending, Starting again to get a few achievements.
The_Patient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007   #1836
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Ratchet: Gladiator, never had played this and felt I should so I have played them all before Tools of Destruction. Really funny ending, if you've completed UYA.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007   #1837
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Started a new on GTA San Andreas, haven't overwritten the completed one obviously. Yeah, so I'm just replaying some missions.

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #1838
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Max Payne 1 on PC, just finished it again, Still prefer 2.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #1839
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Resistance - Fall of Man -- PS3

I'm at the part where you destroy the reactor deep inside the Chimeran Tower. What you don't know is that I'm getting smoked every time I try to play this level
Old 09-09-2007   #1840
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Family Guy. Getting further on it, Level 14 atm, I think there are 22 levels. I'm off on it again now.

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007   #1841
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Medal of Honour: Airbourne

I'm on the last level and FUCK one Elite was hard enough, but 5?
Old 09-13-2007   #1842
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
haha Grimmy, i'm on the last level too

those Nazi Storm Elite's are kicking my ass, 3 headshot and 2 panzerschrecks and they still won't die
Xan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007   #1843
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
I soon be getting this. Is there anything like you have to fly a plane like you did in Pacific Assault? That was one irritating thing to do with 1st person view.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007   #1844
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif
I soon be getting this. Is there anything like you have to fly a plane like you did in Pacific Assault? That was one irritating thing to do with 1st person view.
There is no mission that requires you to do that, covering a airplane from other airplane fighters or etc

All missions start with a jump from a Airplane, from there you can land anywhere you want, go stealth or full out assault.
Xan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007   #1845
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak
Resistance - Fall of Man -- PS3

I'm at the part where you destroy the reactor deep inside the Chimeran Tower. What you don't know is that I'm getting smoked every time I try to play this level
Oh god I remember that one...

I just ran away back into the tunnels. Then when the Chimera follow you they're at least concentrated into one point rather than spread out and shooting you from every direction.

Last game I played was Bioshock, and I beat it. Man the last boss is intense.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote