Old 08-07-2007   #1681
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
The Godfather.
Started a few days ago, didn't do much with the storyline yet, more busy with the racketing stuffs.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007   #1682
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
I bought these games for PS2 yesterday : Medal Of Honour Frontline, ATV Offroad Fury 3, Burnout 3 Takedown, and Def Jam Fight For NY.
All good games, last one I went on was Burnout 3 Takedown, awesome game, the Crash events get addictive

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007   #1683
bluesbrothers
Canucks Fan

bluesbrothers is on a distinguished roadbluesbrothers is on a distinguished road
MOH: Frontline is great! just played through the game today. Trust me man there are some pretty hard missions in that game, but I'll let you find out which ones they are. Tip for destroying tanks: use machinegun emplacements if you don't have RPGs.
bluesbrothers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007   #1684
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Vice City then SA-MP, then San Andreas.
Old 08-09-2007   #1685
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Vice City. I don't think I'll ever, ever tire of the minigun.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007   #1686
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Thanks for that, bluesbrothers, I'll remember that. Gonna make a start on it tonight.

Def Jam Fight For NY. Gets addictive, great game.

Old 08-10-2007   #1687
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
LA Street Racing : Getting quite boring winning easily online so much, wish there were more good drivers around.

Quite a good game for being free.

Skillground.com if your interested, i'm Nemesis01, but in other online races it's just Nemesis.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007   #1688
Holster
Xbox Addict

Just come off the PS2, been on Burnout 3 since 10am, so 2 and 1/2 hours I've been on it, such an addictive game!

Old 08-11-2007   #1689
The_Patient

The_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enough
Legend Of Zelda: Twilight errm something, Princess? Well, Anyway, I just played that.
The_Patient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007   #1690
T-Virus
Obscured By Clouds

T-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura aboutT-Virus has a spectacular aura about
I only play SA:MP and Medieval Total War at the moment. I Just don't get tired of it.
T-Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007   #1691
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
The Godfather.

Have been playing this for 3 days at a stretch. I am getting quite addicted to this right now.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007   #1692
Holster
Xbox Addict

V-Rally '97. Alright, but the controls are so sensitive, I tapped left and the car did like a 180 spin

I went on Def Jam Fight For NY after that, the fights can get addictive.

Old 08-13-2007   #1693
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Test Drive Unlimited, on my "repaired" 360.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007   #1694
Gamaya

Gamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the rough
FIFA 07

can't wait for 08
Gamaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007   #1695
weirdalfan27
Yippie Ki Yay, Mofo
Newbie Member

weirdalfan27 is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Manhunt

Nice stealth game. Hopefully, the second one will be out soon.

Last edited by weirdalfan27; 08-13-2007 at 05:30 AM..
weirdalfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote