Old 08-02-2007   #1666
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Driver Parallel Lines.
Finished the storyline last night. Now I am up to collecting the Star tokens (Driver version of the hidden packages), some of them are damn hard to reach.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007   #1667
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
The Darkness, still trying to collect all the collectables. Nearly there except I missed one in chapter 2 so I have to replay the whole chapter. Whoops.

@Asif, I remember some of the jumps were quite tough for some stars, good luck with those.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007   #1668
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
Super Mario World 3

On big screen, good times.
Old 08-02-2007   #1669
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
WWE Crush Hour (PS2). I haven't been on that game in like a year, fun to get back into it.

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007   #1670
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy_86
The Darkness, still trying to collect all the collectables. Nearly there except I missed one in chapter 2 so I have to replay the whole chapter. Whoops.

@Asif, I remember some of the jumps were quite tough for some stars, good luck with those.
Yeah, even some took 15-20 attempts. :[
I'm glad I've collected all by now, the rewards are great.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007   #1671
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
I remember one of the worst was where you had to swerve off of the train tracks and it was quite hard to turn tight enough to hit the star. Free car upgrades/modifications are awesome though.

Last played: The Darkness again, just a small bit of the story left and a couple of collectables.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007   #1672
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
playing through GTA:SA again, working on getting my skills up then gonna work on side missions, then work on storyline as I complete each city.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007   #1673
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Goldeneye Rogue Agent (PS2). Great game, I keep getting further on it.

Old 08-06-2007   #1674
bluesbrothers
Canucks Fan

bluesbrothers is on a distinguished roadbluesbrothers is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface05
Goldeneye Rogue Agent (PS2). Great game, I keep getting further on it.
yes it is a great game. Have you tried the dual mamba 12g's? possibly one of if not the best close range combination, but the rocket launcher is good too lol.

Last game i played was dynasty warriors 5: Empires. 444 kills in one battle that is the definition of complete and total butt kicking.
bluesbrothers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007   #1675
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
MGS 3: Subsistance.
or is it MGS 3:Snake Eater: Subsistance.

hmmm
well
what ever it is
it's damn fun
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007   #1676
Glanerd
:D

Glanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to allGlanerd is a name known to all
NCAA Football 08
Old 08-06-2007   #1677
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Jak II: Renegade.

Never gave this game a good chance, I sorta gave up on it halfway through. Now I'm playing it more.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007   #1678
Holster
Xbox Addict

Goldneye (N64). Finally passed the Train mission! I'm gonna continue on it now.

Old 08-07-2007   #1679
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
GRAW2 Demo (PS3)

It's pretty cool, though the framerate could be a little better.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007   #1680
bluesbrothers
Canucks Fan

bluesbrothers is on a distinguished roadbluesbrothers is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok
MGS 3: Subsistance.
or is it MGS 3:Snake Eater: Subsistance.

hmmm
well
what ever it is
it's damn fun
it is MGS 3: subsistance

last video game i played before this post: Star wars battlefront 2. I finally got past the coruscant mission in story mode, stupid jedi.
bluesbrothers is offline   Reply With Quote