Old 07-30-2007   #1651
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
King Kong (PS2). Finally completed it last night! It's an ace game, fun at the end where you're King Kong in the city.

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007   #1652
~Schwab
*smiles*

~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough~Schwab is a jewel in the rough
Saints Row. I'll be playing this game as well as PDZ until GTA IV comes out.
~Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007   #1653
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
red faction 2, that game fucking kicks ass.

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007   #1654
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by timbob
red faction 2, that game fucking kicks ass.
indeed it does, one of the few games for PC that lets you blow up walls, the physics were way ahead of its time in that game.

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007   #1655
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
The Darkness, playing through the story again to try and get more of the collectables and accomplishments, even though I don't think I'll ever get all the accomplishments (one is "be on the winning team in 250 online matches!)
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007   #1656
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Goldeneye 64. I've been ages trying to beat the 'Train' mission, still haven't beat it. I get stuck at the end, because Natalya always gets killed before I kill the guard.. So annoying.

Old 07-31-2007   #1657
mattt
(&) Delinquents
Addicted Member

mattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant future
Overlord

Quite amusing game.
Old 07-31-2007   #1658
Japisee
Addicted Member

Japisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond reputeJapisee has a reputation beyond repute
Counter Strike Source

Zombie maps.
Japisee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007   #1659
Holster
Xbox Addict

True Crime New York City. Awesome for an '05 game, I'm enjoying it.

Old 08-01-2007   #1660
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
I just finished Chronicles of Riddick Escape from Butcher Bay on the hardest difficulty, excellent game

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007   #1661
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
I've been playing Driver: Parallel Lines at a stretch since this Sunday. Almost at the end of the storyline, but I've kept myself busy mostly with the side-missions.

This is an excellent game, in my opinion. I felt like playing a glimpse of a next-gen GTA.

Storyline is so-so. But I loved their concept of bringing two different eras in the same game and the feel of environment in both eras was great (though I prefer the '78 era). Also, the driving physics was amazing - I'd like to see something similar like this in GTA IV.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007   #1662
K-evin
███`

Location: K-evin,a evolution breed of the plant eaters, its big wings of paper gives him the abilitie to fly across the countryside with a dodo as hat. His HP points are over 100 so dont screw with him.
K-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enoughK-evin will become famous soon enough
THP8, kinda owns, but gets boring fast
K-evin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007   #1663
mattt
(&) Delinquents
Addicted Member

mattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant futuremattt has a brilliant future
Supreme Commander

Best RTS I've played, just had a well good battle, supreme AI difficulty is such a challenge regardless of your playing ability.
Old 08-02-2007   #1664
MarbskiE

MarbskiE is an unknown quantity at this point
Fallout Tactics

I never get tired of this game..
MarbskiE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007   #1665
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Jak II: Renegade. Never liked it as much as the original.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote