Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-13-2007   #1531
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
Me and a few friends were playing Smackdown vs Raw for the fun of it
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007   #1532
billyboy_999

billyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to beholdbillyboy_999 is a splendid one to behold
Some good ol wii sports. Anyt good games for Wii? All I can think of is excitetruck, zelda, smash...
billyboy_999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007   #1533
The_Patient

The_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite
I like to explore the whole map 100% to get all secret areas and secret quests activated, this also gives you a chance to increase your major skills and get a bunch of gold by selling off your enemies gear, then later I work on the guilds and storyline
I have never revealed every place on the map, If im out in the wilderness somewhere i'll just go pass by the close ones then get on with whatever I was doing. 100% revealed should be an achievement for the amount of exploring you have to do.

Annnd the last game I played was the Nuclues [sp?] demo on PSN, kinda wierd but fun nonetheless.
The_Patient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007   #1534
Gamaya

Gamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the rough
Vice City Stories. Got 100%
Gamaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007   #1535
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Haven't really played anything the past weeks. But I'm planning on playing some Smackdown Vs Raw 07 in a few minutes.
Old 07-14-2007   #1536
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Even after all these years, MGS2: Substance still holds its great replay value.
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007   #1537
Grimmy

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix on the 360. Actually really fun. The game has kinda a lot of mini games. amnd stuff
Old 07-14-2007   #1538
JCMercenary
If you can't wear a spandex jumpsuit...

JCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of light
I was just playing Black about a half hour ago. Great graphics and everything, but the storyline is really short. It only has 8 missions, a few of them being really hard, but it's a good game.

JCMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007   #1539
FG
CJ would be so proud

FG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to beholdFG is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousey
San Andreas, I dont really do gaming much any more, only when im drunk, and SA owns when theres a load of you pissed.
Yeah I know that feeling real well , SA rocks.

Edit ; tryed oblivian whilst drinking , tbh the 1st time at it.

Last edited by FG; 07-14-2007 at 06:35 PM..
FG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007   #1540
Grimmy

eh gona play some Sims 2
Old 07-14-2007   #1541
The_Patient

The_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enoughThe_Patient will become famous soon enough
Lego Star Wars II, That new Force Unleashed trailer got me back into it, It's harder than the first one though.

Nothing like going into GAME and buying both Lego Star Wars games as an 18 year old. xD
The_Patient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007   #1542
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
CoD 2. I'll never tire of the multiplayer.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007   #1543
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaMeR_123
I was just playing Black about a half hour ago. Great graphics and everything, but the storyline is really short. It only has 8 missions, a few of them being really hard, but it's a good game.
i wish Black was out for PC, the physics and damage is hell of good in that game ( I seen videos ), but its PS2 game only

anyway, I been playing oblivion on PC, can never get enough of that game always hooked on it. will keep me busy until Bioshock and Crysis come out

i7 2600k @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1333 | 4GB EVGA GTX 770 SC ACX | EVGA Z68 SLI
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007   #1544
Shadow Conception

Shadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud ofShadow Conception has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmy
Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix on the 360. Actually really fun. The game has kinda a lot of mini games. amnd stuff
I expected the game to be shit.

Worth a rent, I'm guessing?
Shadow Conception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007   #1545
JCMercenary
If you can't wear a spandex jumpsuit...

JCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite
i wish Black was out for PC, the physics and damage is hell of good in that game ( I seen videos ), but its PS2 game only
Don't they have it released on Xbox, also?

JCMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote