Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-08-2007   #1486
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
red faction 2, one shot one kill rail guns.

Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007   #1487
JCMercenary
If you can't wear a spandex jumpsuit...

JCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of lightJCMercenary is a glorious beacon of light
I was just playing VC about an hour or 2 ago on PS2. I was doing the payphone missions.
JCMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007   #1488
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
I was playing The Warriors with my cousin a few hours ago, great game imo
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007   #1489
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite
how you likeing Test Drive Unlimited Piggus? the map is freaking huge in that game, roughly 1200 miles of road
I've got TDU on 360, with the wireless wheel aswell It's amazing. My stats say I've driven about 50% of all the games roads, after straight playing it for about 2 months It's just... huge.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007   #1490
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
A wheel would be awesome for that game. Unfortunately, I'm stuck with the ol' keyboard though since I can't seem to get my 360 controller working with it.
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007   #1491
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Bah, that would be pretty tricky with a game like TDU. Get the controller working ASAP
Old 07-08-2007   #1492
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piggus
A wheel would be awesome for that game. Unfortunately, I'm stuck with the ol' keyboard though since I can't seem to get my 360 controller working with it.
I use the keyboard too and probably the only thing I don't like about Test Drive Unlimited, is when I wanna drive bikes/cars offroad, it automaticly returns me to the nearest street, and thats annoying =/, the game would be better if it lets you use offroad vehicles with all that open map space
Nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007   #1493
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Really? It lets you drive anywhere off road on Xbox, and if you do want to reset to the nearest road you can just press the back button.
Old 07-08-2007   #1494
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, earlier I was hiding from the police by driving my Audi TT out into the woods.
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007   #1495
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

Nite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant futureNite has a brilliant future
well I only tried it with the bikes a few times, cause they have better traction, I fell off and it returned me to the road =/, and cars don't have enough traction for the hills
Old 07-08-2007   #1496
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Maybe it's just bikes that reset you to the road automatically. I've never tried going off road in them.

Certain cars are good at going up the hills, the VW Golf is 4wd and has a bit of power so it's what I use to hide from the cops out there
Old 07-08-2007   #1497
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

I dunno if its like this on Xbox, but when I try to hide from the cops in PC version, the wanted indicators don't disappear overtime when I'm off the road, I actually have to be on a street for them to disappear overtime, that makes the game more difficult to lose them if the wanted levels are at max =/
Old 07-08-2007   #1498
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

If you have one badge you can get them off you in seconds.

If you have two, it's harder, but if you drive carefully and normally and there aren't many cops in sight you can get them off you.

If you have three it's almost impossible, I think.

Going off the road will only help with one badge, I think.
Old 07-08-2007   #1499
Nite
Addicted PC Gamer

yeah I found that out the hard way =/
Old 07-09-2007   #1500
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
I just played Scarface: The World is Yours, its an alright game but the style gets a little repetitive as you progress.
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote