Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Off Topic & Unrelated > Video Games Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-09-2006   #136
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Me too ^^^. Played Boxing, so fucking fun. I'm definatley getting one this Christmas.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006   #137
noah m5
Wierdo
Amateur Member

noah m5 is on a distinguished roadnoah m5 is on a distinguished roadnoah m5 is on a distinguished roadnoah m5 is on a distinguished roadnoah m5 is on a distinguished road
i played forza motorsport a couple hours ago. it's not to bad of a game really, at first i didn't really give it a chance since it came with my XBOX and i'm not really into road racing.
Old 12-11-2006   #138
moparpower383
Banned
Banned

moparpower383 is on a distinguished roadmoparpower383 is on a distinguished roadmoparpower383 is on a distinguished road
I've been playing a lot of SA MP on the Crazybob's Cops & Robbers server.
moparpower383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006   #139
walter
An offer you can't refuse

walter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enoughwalter will become famous soon enough
Just played Fable: The lost chapters last night for the pc. My favorite RPG tbh...

Off topic: Woot 100 posts!
Old 12-11-2006   #140
GTA Mike
Eh?

GTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to beholdGTA Mike is a splendid one to behold
Fight Night Round 3

Pretty good, if the punches were faster it would be better
Old 12-11-2006   #141
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
I played GTACS a few hours ago, it's still a pretty fun game.
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006   #142
noah m5
Wierdo
Amateur Member

noah m5 is on a distinguished roadnoah m5 is on a distinguished roadnoah m5 is on a distinguished roadnoah m5 is on a distinguished roadnoah m5 is on a distinguished road
i played GTA SA yesterday. even though i've had it for a while and beaten it twice i still play alot, and it's still fun.
Old 12-11-2006   #143
qwertyuio
The world needs some love

qwertyuio is on a distinguished roadqwertyuio is on a distinguished road
Gmod 10
garry's mod 10
fun game to screw around in, its like a sand box mode for cs hl2 and dod , got pic

its a air fort i made in like 2 mins made by putting props from cs together
Old 12-14-2006   #144
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
I've started playin Viewtiful Joe again. Easy game, but I totally enjoy the gameplay and the comic-type effect during gameplay.

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006   #145
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Crash Bandicoot: Fusion on the GameBoy Advance SP. Been madly playing this latley, I just picked up the GBA and started playing, and then got addicited.
Old 12-14-2006   #146
Grimmy
I'm ready for the laughing gas

Grimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond reputeGrimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Guitar Hero II. Wow, damn awesome and easy game (if you get to know how it works )
But now..my hands hurt
Old 12-14-2006   #147
Extremer
Addicted Member

Extremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to allExtremer is a name known to all
UT 2004, awesome game.
Old 12-17-2006   #148
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Max Payne, once I get on it I get addicted

Many thanks to The Shy Child for the sig,
XBL GT: USASoccerStar93
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #149
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

The Getaway. Good free roaming.
Old 12-17-2006   #150
I'm a Robot
Look down the barrel and
Loyal Member

I'm a Robot is an unknown quantity at this point
Hitman Contracts earlier today.