Old 11-13-2006   #31
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Really? Only 50 this time. Alright then, I'll change that, thanks.
Old 11-13-2006   #32
chaka17

Thankfully, yes, only 50.
Old 11-14-2006   #33
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
I'm positive I only had to do 35 Taxi fares - are you sure? They still take a bit longer because they've been enhanced with more variety and fun.

Also, the Vice Sights mission you only need to do 5 levels.

You also still need to add the BMX & Quad races at the downtown track. =D

I also have to ask: Do the jet ski races unlock at some point? Because I checked and when I get on that vehicle it doesn't start any races - The last story mission I did was "Kill Phil" so if it's after that just say it's after, I'm still trying to avoid story spoilers.

Last edited by Jimmy_86; 11-14-2006 at 07:14 PM..
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006   #34
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
You may have to wait until you complete all of Reni's missions. Thanks for those additions, I'll add those to the list.
Old 11-15-2006   #35
m1stake

m1stake is on a distinguished roadm1stake is on a distinguished road
How many levles in Air Rescue ? 15 ?
m1stake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006   #36
.:Razor:.
Banned
Banned

.:Razor:. is on a distinguished road.:Razor:. is on a distinguished road.:Razor:. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by m1stake
How many levles in Air Rescue ? 15 ?
Yes.

Also you have to do only 5 levels of the Fire Copter.
.:Razor:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006   #37
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
You may have to wait until you complete all of Reni's missions. Thanks for those additions, I'll add those to the list.
Yes, thanks. It's once you've done "Say Cheese".

Great work on the list btw!
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006   #38
War_On_Errorism
Skank!
Newbie Member

War_On_Errorism is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy_86
I'm positive I only had to do 35 Taxi fares.
I Did 36.... Do They Have To Be In A Row Or Just Total Taxi Fares?
War_On_Errorism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006   #39
Gamaya

Gamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the roughGamaya is a jewel in the rough
This'll be really useful when I come to getting 100%.
Gamaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006   #40
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Quote:
Originally Posted by War_On_Errorism
I Did 36.... Do They Have To Be In A Row Or Just Total Taxi Fares?
Total fares.
Old 11-16-2006   #41
icetuner
(wh0 !s th!$ GuY?!?)

icetuner is an unknown quantity at this point
hey what's skywolf? Any screen plz?
Old 11-16-2006   #42
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
To complete Taxi Missions, You only need to make $5,000 total cash from fares, so it should be around 30-45 depending on how many you do at a time.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006   #43
xXSoldierXx
Shoot 'em up!

xXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735
To complete Taxi Missions, You only need to make $5,000 total cash from fares, so it should be around 30-45 depending on how many you do at a time.

Wait, I thought you have to complete 100 faires to complete the taxi missions?
Old 11-16-2006   #44
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
On previous games yes, this time they seem to have changed it so you only need a set amount of money.
They changed others too, Paramedic, Vigilante, etc, now being at Level 15 instead of 12. Some other stuff too, I guess they wanted to change the basics to see how people would react to them.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006   #45
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Ash, thanks for that. I've been confused out of my mind with all these different replies about it