Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > General Series Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-10-2006   #16
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
I know where the dirt bike (Sanchez) is, I've already done most of the courses, just needed to know the Quad location. Thanks for that.
Old 11-10-2006   #17
DemonJ

Sorry im english a push bike is a bicycle! heh
Old 11-10-2006   #18
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
There is a lot to complete. I cannot believe that I'm only on 20%.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006   #19
The top Don

The top Don is an unknown quantity at this point
can u still get 100% with using cheats (i done the whole first island without cheats and started using cheats anther a couple of missions on the second island)
The top Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006   #20
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
Well, looking at previous gmes, No. With cheats you cannot get 100% becaus e of a glitch of some sort.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006   #21
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
After a certain amount of cheats are used it seems there's some sort of glitch that will prevent you from completing the game 100%.
Old 11-11-2006   #22
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Harmless cheats like health/armor shouldnt cause trouble to get 100% though.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006   #23
dadadoom
-
Loyal Member

dadadoom is an unknown quantity at this point
You can also use the Hunter to complete Vigilante missions.
dadadoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006   #24
thatonekid393
Newbie Member

thatonekid393 is an unknown quantity at this point
The hunter rules. You can't escape it and I love how in first-person view it gives you crosshairs...
thatonekid393 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006   #25
thatonekid393
Newbie Member

thatonekid393 is an unknown quantity at this point
I found something while finding the 99th red balloon!!!
I went around the other side of the lighthouse and found a Sanchez, and since I'd just driven my Sabre into the water I hopped on and it triggered a vehicle triathlon called "Land, Sea, and Air Ace". I "aced" it on my second time; you use the Sanchez, the Jetski, and the Sea Sparrow to pass a variety of checkpoints. It was pretty fun and won't take you more than 3 tries to beat (Very little trial and error). Just though you might want to add this to your 100% guide Slim!
thatonekid393 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006   #26
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Thanks for that. Added to the list.
Old 11-13-2006   #27
The top Don

The top Don is an unknown quantity at this point
i got the game as soon as it came out in Australia and i take back my first post when i said "Game looks easy to complete" its got its frustrating moments
The top Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006   #28
chaka17

Here are some other missions needed:

"Crash" in charter bus in film studio in Prawn Island
"Harbor Hover Race" hovercraft located to the south where buildings are on stilts, in the ocean
"Mashin up the Mall" BMX inside of mall
"Playground on the Town" PCJ600 by Police station in alley downtown
Old 11-13-2006   #29
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Thanks for those, there's a lot more than I thought. Added.
Old 11-13-2006   #30
chaka17

Also, you only need 50 taxi missions