Old 11-08-2006   #1
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
100% Completion Guide

The following needs to be completed to be awarded with 100% completion in the game:

Missions
  • All Storyline Missions

• All Side Missions (Completed after 15 levels unless stated otherwise)

- Vigilante (VCPD Cruiser, Wintergreen, Cheetah, Enforcer, Rhino, Hunter)
    - Fire Fighter (Firetruck)
    - Fire Copter [5 Levels (Armadillo)]
    - Paramedic (Ambulance)
    - Air Rescue (Air Ambulance)
    - $5,000 Total Cash By Taxi Fares (Taxi, Cabbie)
    - Beach Patrol (BF Injection in Ocean Beach; BF Injection, Coastguard)
    - Vice Sights [5 Levels (Maverick in Escobar International)]

Races, Courses, and Challenges
  • Sunshine Autos Races
  • Fairground Races
  • BMX Race (BMX in Downtown at the dirt track)
  • Quad Race (Quad in Downtown at the dirt track)
  • Crims On Wings (Biplane at Escobar International)
  • Haiti's Hover Race (Bowen '64 in Little Haiti just east of the red bridge in the water)
  • Harbor Hover Race (Bowen '64 south of buildings on stilts)
  • Playground On The Point (PCJ-600 outside SW exit at Vice Point Mall)
  • Playground On The Town (PCJ-600 in alleyway behind Downtown Police Station)
  • Crash (Bus in Film Studios on Prawn Island)
  • Mashin' Up The Mall (BMX in Vice Point Mall)
  • Land, Sea, And Air Ace (Sanchez by lighthouse)
  • All 8 Watersports Courses (Jet Ski at Film Studios dock)
  • All 15 Sanchez Time Trials Courses (Sanchez in Downtown at the dirt track)
  • All 5 Rounds At Phil's Shooting Range
  • Beat The Golf High Score (Driving range at Leaf Links)

Other
  • Collect All 32 Vehicles For The Civil Asset Forfeiture
  • Control All Businesses (+Missions?)
  • Burst All 99 Red Balloons
  • Complete All 30 Rampages
  • Complete All 30 Unique Jumps

--------------------------------------------------------------
* If there are any flaws to this list, please inform me of them and I will correct the list.

Last edited by Slim Trashman; 11-26-2006 at 10:09 PM..
Slim Trashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006   #2
parastumber
Newbie Member

parastumber is an unknown quantity at this point
i got half of that stuff down lol
parastumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006   #3
The top Don

The top Don is an unknown quantity at this point
Game looks easy to complete

Last edited by The top Don; 11-12-2006 at 09:53 PM..
The top Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006   #4
LOSANTOS
Newbie Member

LOSANTOS is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello everybody! I am LOSANTOS.
I got ViceCityStories, but i'm lazy, and I don't want to finish the game (some missions are too much difficult).

So I have a question: Does sommeone have a 100% save game to give me?

Thank's.

P.S. Sorry if my English is bad, but I am a French, and I'm bad in English.
LOSANTOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006   #5
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Welcome, LOSANTOS!

Your English is fine actually, but there are no 100% save games yet. Give it a few more days and there may be some.

@The top Don, the only difficulties really are some storyline missions, the rest just takes a lot of time and patience.
Old 11-09-2006   #6
xXSoldierXx
Shoot 'em up!

xXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
Welcome, LOSANTOS!

@The top Don, the only difficulties really are some storyline missions, the rest just takes a lot of time and patience.

Got that right, the Ambulance missions are pissing me off, I fail every time I am on the 10th level...Nice guide by the way
Old 11-09-2006   #7
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Updated the list guide a bit.
Old 11-09-2006   #8
thatonekid393
Newbie Member

thatonekid393 is an unknown quantity at this point
My trouble spots are Fire Copter, Jetskis, etc etc

Hey slimtrashman-I found something you might need to add. In little Haiti, right behind a business, is a red bridge. Floating just east of it is a hovercraft that when entered, triggers a race...it's pretty hard to complete and I don't know if it counts towards 100%.
thatonekid393 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006   #9
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Most likely will count, thanks for that info! There's lots of random vehicles spawned in specific locations that trigger side missions.
Old 11-09-2006   #10
thatonekid393
Newbie Member

thatonekid393 is an unknown quantity at this point
No problem, but I still haven't completed it yet
The controls are a bit too sensitive on the stupid hovercraft; I always miss the 1:35 (?) time limit by about 3 seconds at the least. It's so frustrating I moved on to red balloons and now I have about 53 of them
thatonekid393 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006   #11
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Yeah the controls really are way too loose on the Bowen '64 (hovercraft) but I completed that like the 3rd try (1st time I over drove and missed a turn and took to long to get back into the course, so I hopped out of it and headed back to the one that triggers it; 2nd I just messed up right at the beginning, jumped out and swam back to it again). I think I just barely made the 1:35 time. I thought during the race it was 1:25, so once it hit that I just decided to finish it anyway, and I either finished barely before 1:35 or exactly 1:35. I was surprised when I realized I actually beat it
Old 11-09-2006   #12
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Nice job man, Sticky stuff.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006   #13
DemonJ

Hey i have just done 4 time trials on the quad bike and 8 on the push bike on the dirt track in downtown im pretty sure they add to your total too.
Old 11-10-2006   #14
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Where do you trigger these Quad time trials?
Old 11-10-2006   #15
DemonJ

Theres a quad bike to the side of the dirt track just south of the main track and the push bike is just up against a tree near a high bend to the north of the track i think.