Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto Mods > GTA III, Vice City, and San Andreas Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2007   #61
adub
HELLO PEASANTS

adub is on a distinguished roadadub is on a distinguished road
i love your weather mod but is there a way to fix the paint jobs on cars they are way to bright
red looks pink!!!!
Old 02-15-2007   #62
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Woahhh, thunder and lightning as welll...

How do you do it !!!

.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007   #63
Evil D
Amateur Member

Evil D is an unknown quantity at this point
Any chance you might tinker around and make a second version for those of us who can't handle the darker nights? I really really love how the game looks durring the day and i LOVE the draw distance detail but i can't handle the night time
Evil D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007   #64
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Clansman:.
Woahhh, thunder and lightning as welll...

How do you do it !!!

Thunder and lightning was always there, I think rcguy has enhanced it.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007   #65
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
It sounds more realistic now, like you're actualy waiting to be struck by lightning.
Old 02-19-2007   #66
Lynk
Oh shit, I'm feeling it

Lynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond reputeLynk has a reputation beyond repute
Can someone reupload it?
I can't the filefront link to work.
Old 02-19-2007   #67
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
http://tjbp.net/upload/weathermod.zip

particle.txd goes in models
timecyc.dat goes in data

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007   #68
rcguy150
Resident Bitch

rcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enough
Here it is for those that requested it:

A brighter night version! =]
Attached Files
File Type: zip Brighter Night.zip (3.3 KB, 144 views)
Old 02-19-2007   #69
Asif
Moderator =)
Godlike Member

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcguy150
Here it is for those that requested it:

A brighter night version! =]
Thanks, trying it right now.

Edit:
Pics.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007   #70
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice to see you are still working on this mod. I have no problems with how dark the nights get in the original version, that might be because I use a TFT monitor, things seem brighter and more vibrant on these.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007   #71
SA BMX 64
Banned
Banned

SA BMX 64 can only hope to improve
It looks like the Vice City sky but the mod is amazing!
SA BMX 64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007   #72
Wicked Member

I like how dark it is at night, very realistic imo.
Old 10-02-2007   #73
Charger
<.>

Charger is on a distinguished roadCharger is on a distinguished roadCharger is on a distinguished roadCharger is on a distinguished roadCharger is on a distinguished road
Well this make your game slow? If you don't have the right requirements? GFX card? Because some mods do make my SA load slow the areas...

SA does run fine for me.
Charger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007   #74
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
If i remember this mod will increase the draw distance in the game by default, so you might have a lower FPS.

But it won't be a drastic slowdown, you will still be able to enjoy this fine quality mod
Old 10-02-2007   #75
GtaMan93
INTJ

GtaMan93 is an unknown quantity at this point
I would guess at nightime this would put the point of headlights in the game because i could drive at night in SA without headlights but now u will need them cause it's darker. GOOD JOB
GtaMan93 is offline   Reply With Quote