Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto Mods > GTA III, Vice City, and San Andreas Mods
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2006   #31
rcguy150
Resident Bitch

rcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enough
Hey no problem! Its my job to assist those who need help reguarding my mods. Enjoy!
rcguy150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006   #32
br0kebusta
Newbie Member

br0kebusta is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcguy150
The blood wasn't supposed to be included. I forgot I had that installed I have removed it. The clouds, however, were just another fix I forgot to mention. Enjoy the freebie blood fix, haha.

So anyway, i'm trying to change some night effect in Los Santos. I felt that the "very smoggy" nights wernt well...hazy enough. I have this real photo taken as inspiration, and I'd like to know what you guys think:

Here's the real image

And here's in-game:

Thoughts?
Well, the buildings looks alright. But things that are closer don't look good. The in-game picture looks like a bad picture. Also, make sure you can still do stealth moves at night. Because I think that was something that a lot of people really appreciated. But please don't make it too dark, many times I had to restart the mission because I had no idea where I was driving.
br0kebusta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006   #33
rcguy150
Resident Bitch

rcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enough
Dont worry. Thats only for one type of weather. Thats only for extra-smoggy nights in los santos. everywhere else is still dark, as is the other types of night in LS. That is an old picture, and i've made it a tad darker since. It looks better, dont you worry.

I wouldnt let something that looks bad make it into the next release
Old 11-04-2006   #34
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Ah, what a great mod. You never fail to impress me with this

All those screens look fantastic, San An never looked so colourful, or so beautiful.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006   #35
blackadder18
Newbie Member

blackadder18 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow Great Job, this is a must download for me I love LV it looks almost real!
blackadder18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006   #36
DiscoBombs

DiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the roughDiscoBombs is a jewel in the rough
Fantastic work as usual, you deserve a better computer.
DiscoBombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006   #37
rcguy150
Resident Bitch

Its been awhile, but i've released an update. It fixes a few minor visual effects, but nothing really major, except i made the very smoggy nights in LS feel and look more hazy. Updated download is in the first post. Enjoy!
Old 11-26-2006   #38
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Some more screenshots to show off how this mod looks in Liberty City...

Others...

Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2006   #39
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Great mod you got there rcGuy, i've chosen your's over 10x draw distance and i have to say the effects are very impressive, the last time i tried to install it through SAMI, it did'nt work, but this time i double clicked on the installer icon and it installed perfectly.

10/10
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006   #40
rcguy150
Resident Bitch

UPDATE:

- fixed the pink sky that would appear at 8pm when it was raining. Now it should be the proper blueish color.
- changed the colors of the clouds to more appropriate colors. (no more black clouds on a sunny evening)
- tweaked the color of the sky for smog (should have a more hazy look to it now)

Download is in first post. Enjoy!

Last edited by rcguy150; 12-14-2006 at 06:46 PM..
Old 12-15-2006   #41
icetuner
(wh0 !s th!$ GuY?!?)

icetuner is an unknown quantity at this point
Dude you are the Ultimate Weather control machine^^. I've downloaded your old mods too but this one is CERTAINLY much better!
icetuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006   #42
Brutuz

Really good!, defiantly has to g on my non SAMP game!
Old 01-08-2007   #43
GTA_____gamer

Fantastic job - I love it! Well done!
Old 01-20-2007   #44
rcguy150
Resident Bitch

UPDATE!

The following has been improved:

- sunrises
- clouds
- lighting (mainly for cloudy days)

The new version can be downloaded in the original post.
Old 01-21-2007   #45
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Is anyone else getting "Unexpected End of Archive"? I can't extract the mod because apparently I don't have the full file? I've downloaded it four times now.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote