Old 12-31-2006   #796
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Xion is correct.
The answer to mine was Giorgio Forelli and because Barry has not repaid the money he owes him.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006   #797
Antonio Montana

Antonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura about
hehe, I thought it would end up like this.. unanswered. well, Xion, your turn to ask!
Antonio Montana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007   #798
Lucky
That Guy

Lucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of light
Since no ones touched this thread in a week, I'll ask the next question.
Where are the two Beat the Cock races, and when are they available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don
There's loads of other fish in the sea. Stay out of the whales. Fucking fatties.
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007   #799
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
The Beat The Cock Races are In: 1. Fishers Lagoon?
2. Santa Maria Beach

I don't know the times but I think it's around 19:00 or something like that
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007   #800
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Couldn't remember the Fishers Lagoon name, but they both run only at weekend.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007   #801
swallowed

swallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really niceswallowed is just really nice
Oh I thought he meant the time of when it starts..
swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007   #802
Lucky
That Guy

Lucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of lightLucky is a glorious beacon of light
I meant day, so dosn't matter. I guess Clansman gets it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don
There's loads of other fish in the sea. Stay out of the whales. Fucking fatties.
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007   #803
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
Noooo, i only added to Swallowed's answer, i would like him to ask away.
Old 01-07-2007   #804
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
I think I'll just throw out a question and get this back on track.

On Flash FM , what song is playing 21 minutes, 44 seconds (21:44) into the station, and who is the author?

Edit: Vice City Flash FM, not VCS, my bad.

Last edited by Slim Trashman; 01-07-2007 at 10:42 PM..
Slim Trashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007   #805
Wicked Member

Alison Moyet - Love Resurrection
Old 01-07-2007   #806
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
CM, my bad I meant Vice City Flash FM, not VCS.
Old 01-07-2007   #807
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Kiss the Dirt (Falling Down the Mountain) by INXS?

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007   #808
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Of course, Asif nails it Great song, well so is every other one on the VC soundtrack.
Old 01-08-2007   #809
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all

Yes, every single track in the Flash FM is great, though I still cant figure out for what reason the Lionel Richie song was pruned from the PC version.

Coming to next question:
[GTA VC ] Name all the guests who appeared in the K-Chat.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007   #810
Antonio Montana

Antonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura about
Jezz Torrent
Michelle Carapadis
Mr. Zoo (Steve Irwin parody )
BJ Smith
Moonmaker (I don't know her name)
Thor
Claude Maginot

Correct?
Antonio Montana is offline   Reply With Quote