Old 10-11-2006   #196
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy_86
Next Question:
What character has appeared "on screen" in at least 4 of the 5 3D GTA games?
Phil Cassidy. Way too easy.

What is Ryder doing when Big Smoke convinces him to turn on Grove Street? (San Andreas Introduction)

Edit: Slim beat me to it.

@Slim. Phil actually did appear in LCS. In the first mission for Toshiko Kasen where you steal the boat you take it to Phil and he talks about setting up shop at the docks where he is later seen in GTA3. Also he will be appearing in Vice City Stories.

Last edited by victim; 10-11-2006 at 09:17 PM..
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006   #197
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Slim & Victim got it! (Unless Salvatore turns out to be in VCS then .:Clansman:. has it too! )

Ironing isn't it Victim?

Edit: I'm off - enjoy! =D

One more Edit: Whoever neg repped me saying Head Radio wasn't in Vice City. Re-read Ash_735's question and my answer. Neither implied that Head was in VC. GTA1, GTA2, GTA3 & GTA LCS all have Head Radio.

Last edited by Jimmy_86; 10-11-2006 at 09:28 PM..
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006   #198
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Yeah I just, uh, watched some. It is ironing. I guess I'll come up with the question then.

What are 2 things that the release dates of San Andreas, Liberty City Stories, Vice City Stories, and GTAIV have in common?

Last edited by Slim Trashman; 10-11-2006 at 09:27 PM..
Slim Trashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006   #199
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
1 - Theyre all in October (I think)
2 - Most are released on my birthday
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006   #200
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
First is right, but second is too specific, but it does have something to do with the day
Old 10-11-2006   #201
Larry Novellino
Larry Novellino - Waconia High School, Minnesota

Larry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the rough
What cars are allowed into Wheel Arch Angel? (meh)
Larry Novellino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006   #202
rcguy150
Resident Bitch

rcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enoughrcguy150 will become famous soon enough
Street racers?

If 'm correct: Which San Fierro district is based off of the real-life Castro district of San Francisco?
Old 10-11-2006   #203
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
First is right, but second is too specific, but it does have something to do with the day
My birthday is Oct 28, the day San An was released here.

But I think it was the 16th Oct for you, so thats a similarity.
Old 10-11-2006   #204
Larry Novellino
Larry Novellino - Waconia High School, Minnesota

Larry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcguy150
Street racers?
No no no, name the specific cars allowed.
Larry Novellino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006   #205
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

@ Larr. As of now I can think of the Jester & the Stratum (I think those are the names, one is Supra based and one is a fast station wagon).
Old 10-12-2006   #206
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Also @ Larr: As Lettermaniac said: Jester & Stratum, as well as Elegy, Sultan, Flash and Uranus. Is that all, I'm not sure either. Put us out of our misery Lauwee.

EDIT: You got that sig pretty quick! Looks cool.

Last edited by Jimmy_86; 10-12-2006 at 05:25 AM..
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006   #207
Antonio Montana

Antonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura about
Yes, you are right... those are all. What does Tommy say when he gets out of Ken's office when Ken directs him to go to Ralphs the first time?
Antonio Montana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006   #208
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
"Now I have to dress up like this chump as well as hang out with him.. I like this shirt."
Old 10-12-2006   #209
Antonio Montana

Antonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura about
correct... ask a question if ya want!
Antonio Montana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006   #210
victim

Who are the two main associates of Leo Teal?