Old 09-27-2006   #31
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauwee
I'm sorry, but that forehead structure just looks nothing like Tommy's.

Reminds me more of Umberto Robina.
Yeah, I thought Robina aswell, but a second later when we see Diaz front - on and he fires the gun, it looks a lot like Tommy to me. Still, I doubt he will be in the game as he was in jail. And CJ, no way.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006   #32
NamAim1991

NamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really nice
Soundtracks looking good! Not quite as good as VC but that can't be helped really (I mean VC did "steal" alot of good pre-1984 music from VCS). Loving that Flash has a new DJ. Not loving that Fernando isn't the DJ for Emotion 98.3. Oh well... Maybe if we're lucky he'll be the "Roving Reporter" mentioned next to the DJ. The trailer looked amazing (the model that looked like Vercetti was weird though...) and I can't wait to see Lance and his "Lance Vance Dance" haha.
NamAim1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006   #33
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by NamAim1991
Soundtracks looking good! Not quite as good as VC but that can't be helped really (I mean VC did "steal" alot of good pre-1984 music from VCS). Loving that Flash has a new DJ. Not loving that Fernando isn't the DJ for Emotion 98.3. Oh well... Maybe if we're lucky he'll be the "Roving Reporter" mentioned next to the DJ. The trailer looked amazing (the model that looked like Vercetti was weird though...) and I can't wait to see Lance and his "Lance Vance Dance" haha.
Good point about Fernando being the roving reporter, it seems pretty likey to me.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006   #34
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by NamAim1991
Soundtracks looking good! Not quite as good as VC but that can't be helped really (I mean VC did "steal" alot of good pre-1984 music from VCS).
ya VC bassicly raped the Music of the 80s, i mean whats left for the pop station, a little Cyndi lauper, some Lionel Ritchie, and a little bit of Michael Jackson.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006   #35
norby89

norby89 is on a distinguished roadnorby89 is on a distinguished roadnorby89 is on a distinguished roadnorby89 is on a distinguished roadnorby89 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauwee
The "Last guy", what like...the last person shown in the trailer?
yes, in the last scene.. it cannot be CJ (obviously)..

norby89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006   #36
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex havok
ya VC bassicly raped the Music of the 80s, i mean whats left for the pop station, a little Cyndi lauper, some Lionel Ritchie, and a little bit of Michael Jackson.
Lionel Richie? Yeah right...He had in my opinion, his best song on the early releases of VC, then took it off. We won't being seeing any of his music on VCS.

The song was Running With the Night, and it was on Flash FM. I have it on my PS2 copy.
Old 09-28-2006   #37
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
There's still a lot of good rock tracks to put on, The preview for V-Rock is great, i like 2 of the songs on it already, Flash sounds a bit too poppy and girly now, In vice it had some great songs like Life's What You make It and Owner Of A Lonely Heart which were more Rock Pop like.
Ash_735 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006   #38
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Hello guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735

Stone Cold?
Hahaha! I had that thought in my mind too. Will be great if Stone cold is somewhere voicing in.

Made some comparisons for your viewing pleasure.

#1. Chunder Wheel

Changes made here are, i) the Chunder wheel is on Avery's construction, ii) two new buildings are appearing, replacing the apartments block of VC'86.

#2. Pickup icon on a new location

Notice, there's a new icon infront of the garage of the mansion (which is just opposite to Diaz's mansion). Could be either a rampage icon or a typical health/adrenaline pickup icon.
Oh, viewing from inside Diaz's mention, directing to the north.

#3. New property

Now, I can confirm that 1412, Downtown --> <-- will be your property, because such view you only get from it.
Though I've already verified this one after the 1st official update.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006   #39
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak
Lionel Richie? Yeah right...He had in my opinion, his best song on the early releases of VC, then took it off. We won't being seeing any of his music on VCS.

The song was Running With the Night, and it was on Flash FM. I have it on my PS2 copy.
Bit off topic, but that's such a great song in Vice City. Shouldn't have been taken out, wonder why.