Old 09-26-2006   #16
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Great looking, gonna watch all the videos later though.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006   #17
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
Hell ya Gary Busey is back!

and the more i hear lance the more he sounds like PMT
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006   #18
Larry Novellino
Larry Novellino - Waconia High School, Minnesota

Larry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the rough
I'm sorry, but that forehead structure just looks nothing like Tommy's.

Reminds me more of Umberto Robina.
Larry Novellino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006   #19
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
hey look its me!

sorry
i just had to say that.

that really looks like Tommy

but then again the guy with his head turned looks like the VC version of Diaz.

im almost positive that was intentional
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006   #20
Mighty D.R.
WGO

Mighty D.R. is on a distinguished roadMighty D.R. is on a distinguished roadMighty D.R. is on a distinguished road
Trailer looks pretty good. Great sunsets etc! I'll look at the other vids when my computer is normal again.
Mighty D.R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006   #21
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Trailer is certainly spectacular. Although the update dosn't seem as good as the first one. Still awesome though. Thanks Ash.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006   #22
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Ive watched all the trailer now. Looks awesome, car physics are gonna be the best ever! Also, the music is great, I love that song. Dont think it was as good as the first either, but thats mainly due to the surprise of it being, well, spectacular.
Gonna see all the MeTV videos a little later aswell.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006   #23
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
I noticed in the Cholos video when the dude gets drive byed (Or whatever) the ohysics actually seem alot better. Although it still aint rag-doll.

Edit: I was actually hoping that there would be something on the new fighting system. But alas I must wait. Maybe the next set of online previews.

Last edited by victim; 09-27-2006 at 03:05 AM..
Old 09-27-2006   #24
codman

codman will become famous soon enoughcodman will become famous soon enoughcodman will become famous soon enoughcodman will become famous soon enoughcodman will become famous soon enoughcodman will become famous soon enough
For all of you that have wanted to see Vic swim

(I think this is part of teh update, not sure though, as I havnt been checking VCS website.I have heard some bitching about no pics of swimming yet reccently though)
codman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006   #25
Jimmy_86
Think!

Jimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud ofJimmy_86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
Flash FM seems too feminine now, but I will get over that and like it anyway
It's because it's supposed to be like all the pop stations that have their main listener base as 14 year old girls, doesn't affect the music though as you say, it will still be likeable.
Jimmy_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006   #26
Ronny

Ronny is an unknown quantity at this point
Is Maurice Chavez coming back? Without him VCPR just won't be the same. Where can I download this trailer from?
Ronny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006   #27
victim

If you listen very close to LC Fruit section. The second voice sounds like Maurice. I'm not saying it is Maurice, I'm just saying same voice actor. As LAzlow does different voices other than his own on the radio throughout the series I dont see why Maurice couldnt aswell. So chances are Pressing Issues with Maurice shall be back.
Old 09-27-2006   #28
norby89

norby89 is on a distinguished roadnorby89 is on a distinguished roadnorby89 is on a distinguished roadnorby89 is on a distinguished roadnorby89 is on a distinguished road
my first impression was that it's tommy, I had to stop the video to see that he's way different.. :p and the last guy looks like CJ a bit..
norby89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006   #29
Larry Novellino
Larry Novellino - Waconia High School, Minnesota

Larry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the rough
The "Last guy", what like...the last person shown in the trailer?
Larry Novellino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006   #30
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
First Tommy and now CJ.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote