Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > General Series Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2006   #1
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
So who's choosing VCS over Halloween (Americans)

Yeah so VCS is out October 31st, Halloween, the one night of the year where you can fuck around and not really get in any trouble.I'm actually considering skipping that night just for VCS.. am I the only one or is anyone else as big a GTA fan as I am?
Old 09-22-2006   #2
NamAim1991

NamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really niceNamAim1991 is just really nice
I won't be skipping. Rather i'll be doing both. I'm reserving GTACS and getting it at Gamestop right after school (if it's a school day, which halloween usually is). after that i play for about 2 hours then i go mess with little kids for halloween or something. It's all planned out...
NamAim1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006   #3
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Well GTA's are always released on a Tuesday (specifically the last one in October), so it will be on a Tuesday.
Old 09-22-2006   #4
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
i already reserved it, fuck holloween, although this year i was planning on being Tommy Vercetti, since i got a mad wicked blue hawaiin shirt just like the one he has, i guess that will have to be next year, because this year im just gonna play GTA VCS. to bad its a tuesday, cuz i have school the next day.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006   #5
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
I haven't done Halloween in 10 years. VCS ftw.
Old 09-22-2006   #6
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Boooo. Actually before last year it was like 3 or 4 for me. I still need to reserve my GTAVCS tbh. Damn it, I may have to offer extra money to ensure I get mine on the 31st.
Old 09-22-2006   #7
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
Boooo. Actually before last year it was like 3 or 4 for me. I still need to reserve my GTAVCS tbh. Damn it, I may have to offer extra money to ensure I get mine on the 31st.
No need for a reserve really. I'll go to every store in town to get that game.
Old 09-22-2006   #8
RubberDuck
Mr Xion
Loyal Member

RubberDuck is on a distinguished roadRubberDuck is on a distinguished roadRubberDuck is on a distinguished road
bloody australia doesnt even have halloween and I dont have a psp so it looks like neither for me.. i'l just play hitman all night..
Old 09-22-2006   #9
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR XION
bloody australia doesnt even have halloween and I dont have a psp so it looks like neither for me.. i'l just play hitman all night..
What? We have Halloween. Its just not as a big of deal over here. He still go trick or treating and get lollies. I may be too old for it but I still do it.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006   #10
Xan
█▄▄█▄▄█ █▬█ █

Xan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond reputeXan has a reputation beyond repute
I hate halloween. I'll go pickup VCS with another PSP on the way and then enjoy it
Xan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006   #11
misfit-x
Registered confUser

misfit-x is an unknown quantity at this point
picking up VCS in the morning then going to work that night. no fun for me
misfit-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006   #12
xXSoldierXx
Shoot 'em up!

xXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enoughxXSoldierXx will become famous soon enough
Haha, at 21, People would think I'm crazy knocking on someones door on Halloween. Basically I will just be sitting in my living room playing VCS, and if a kid knocks on the door I will grab some candy out of the bowl and hand it to them. (Not so hard) Yep, I have my Halloween planned out. (Even better Idea, I'll just let my wife give out the candy. Either way, I'll be playing VCS untill morning probabaly.
Old 09-23-2006   #13
santos
Amateur Member

santos is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll be eating candy and playing GTA: VCS.
santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006   #14
Tendercrisp
Hi.
Addicted Member

Tendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to beholdTendercrisp is a splendid one to behold
Screw halloween, I can cause EVEN MORE MAYHEM in GTA...

EDIT: Nice sig Phreak, Viva la Brittanica! (I live in the US, btw.)
Old 09-24-2006   #15
Larry Novellino
Larry Novellino - Waconia High School, Minnesota

Larry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the rough
As always, fuck Halloween.

Useless, annoying holiday.

In My Opinion.
Larry Novellino is offline   Reply With Quote