Old 10-09-2006   #1
Pothead
Dope Boy Magic

Pothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished road
Sig Problem And Avatar Problem

This is the signature and avatar I wanna use, but when I go to edit details, and i put it in the signature area, it doesnt wanna work or show up..

Signature -

Anyone know what I could do?
Pothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006   #2
TheNamelessGuy
tässä lukee jänniä asioita.

TheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura about
Don't copy the url of the sig's thumbnail, just the url of the actual image. And 450x150 is btw the sig size limit.
Old 10-09-2006   #3
Pothead
Dope Boy Magic

Pothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished roadPothead is on a distinguished road
How do I do just the actual image? could you get me the link? j.w
Old 10-09-2006   #4
TheNamelessGuy
tässä lukee jänniä asioita.

TheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura aboutTheNamelessGuy has a spectacular aura about
Well when you have your image uploaded, right click it and choose copy image's url.
Old 10-09-2006   #5
voodoo
Highland Member
Veteran Member

voodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud ofvoodoo has much to be proud of
Go to Imageshack and find the picture on your hard drive. Then click host. Once it has loaded copy the "direct image" box and then paste it in the signature part of your CP with the [img][/img] tags around it. So it should look like [img*]the url goes here[/img*] but without the stars.

If you are still having difficult with it then Rogier has written a very helpful guide to doing it.

here

Intel Core i5 750 @3.6Ghz || 8GB Corsair PC310600 || Nvidia GeForce GTX 780

Last edited by voodoo; 10-09-2006 at 01:32 PM..
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006   #6
Pothead
Dope Boy Magic

OH Now I know why it wasnt working..

Don't fucking fall in love with people.
Hold the person that you love closely if they're next to you.
The one you love, not the person that'll simply have sex with you.
Appreciate them to the fullest extent, and then beyond.
'Cause you never really know what you've got, until it's gone..
Old 10-09-2006   #7
DBD
Banned
Banned

DBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these parts
Your sig's too big, btw. 50px too wide.
DBD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006   #8
Pothead
Dope Boy Magic

Ahh for fuck sakes, does it really matter if its too wide..

Don't fucking fall in love with people.
Hold the person that you love closely if they're next to you.
The one you love, not the person that'll simply have sex with you.
Appreciate them to the fullest extent, and then beyond.
'Cause you never really know what you've got, until it's gone..
Old 10-09-2006   #9
DBD
Banned
Banned

DBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these partsDBD is infamous around these parts
Yea, read the rules. =/
DBD is offline   Reply With Quote