Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > General Series Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-2006   #31
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWIX

doesnt it look here that the mansion from MV might not be there yet, and there seems to be a huge hotel like building in its place
The picture isnt showing up, because you mistyped the link. Are you refering to Vercetti mansion? It's still there.

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006   #32
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Either there or under construction, and would be properly referred to as The Diaz Estates
Old 09-09-2006   #33
SWIX
Newbie Member

SWIX is an unknown quantity at this point
oh, well yeah. it ws that mansion.
SWIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006   #34
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
The mansion is still there Slim, but this time with less trees around it,as seems.

Old 09-09-2006   #35
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold

something tells me that this is from a Cut Scene, also im gonna take a wild guess and say that thats a younger Phil Cassidy Vic, and the "army Dude"

and also

since it wont let me Quote a quote,

the biggest change has been to unarmed combat - you can now perform grappling moves and throws, you can get on top of an opponent on the ground for ground domination, and more.

could it be the fight system from the warriors makes an appearance in GTA VCS?!

Last edited by Havok; 09-09-2006 at 01:03 PM..
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006   #36
Asif
Moderator =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex havok

something tells me that this is from a Cut Scene, also im gonna take a wild guess and say that thats a younger Phil Cassidy Vic, and the "army Dude"
Not sure if that's a cutscene, but those 2 are random character models for the army.

From another angle..

Old 09-09-2006   #37
Larry Novellino
Larry Novellino - Waconia High School, Minnesota

Larry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the roughLarry Novellino is a jewel in the rough
Ehh, looks more like an in-game close up than a full blown cutscene.

Those in-game ones were pathetic excuses for actual cutscenes in LCS. Hopefully they won't half-ass it this time around.
Larry Novellino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006   #38
Havok
Oh please, no.

Havok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to beholdHavok is a splendid one to behold
ya completly agree with you lauwee, but i dont know, it just seems like a cut scene to me, but on second thought i completly retract what i said about it possibly being Phil, Vic, and the army guy.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006   #39
Jamesio
*fapfapfapfap*

Jamesio is an unknown quantity at this point
The water doesn't look very impressive.
Jamesio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006   #40
Asif
Moderator =)

The water is bit unusual in #3, but it looks great if you have checked the trailer and the vid on official site.

Old 09-09-2006   #41
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm a Robot
You really shouldn't say the graphics are that bad i mean after all it is for the psp and the screens looked awesome and i read the interview about GTA VCS it is just getting me excited.
When the hell did I say the graphics were bad? What I said was the screens were bad.

Edit: To all those people whoe were talking about the Vercetti Mansion earlier its there. Starfish Island is under Construction though. You can get a glimpse of it in Jock Cranley's public service announcment on the official site.

Last edited by victim; 09-09-2006 at 10:00 PM..
victim is offline   Reply With Quote