Go Back   GTAGaming Forums > Grand Theft Auto > General Series Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-2006   #1
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
Site audio hints to London confirmation for GTAIV?

I just noticed on the official site, when I was listening to the Wave 103 portion, the DJ, or some other woman, said "Vice City to London!". I know it seems a bit earlier to be making assumptions like that and jumping to conclusions, but it seems every GTA game has hinted the location of the next GTA, so it seems logical, since this audio will appear in the game's radio and not just a site audio.

Last edited by Slim Trashman; 09-06-2006 at 06:53 PM..
Slim Trashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006   #2
.:nemesis:.
Wicked Member

.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all.:nemesis:. is a name known to all
I suppose your assumption has a point, they always give hints.
.:nemesis:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006   #3
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Well in that case...YAY FOR LONDON! I always had a feeling deep within that's where it was going to be set. I know it's not official by any means (at least not publically), but this is a good hint. Reminds me of when in Vice City, BJ Smith mentions San Andreas and bang, GTA San Andreas was born.
Old 09-06-2006   #4
Asif
Moderator =)

Asif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to allAsif is a name known to all
Each GTA Game always leave some clues about its successor. As I've heard, in LCS, peds were mentioning about Vice City. Then came inevitably VCS. :s

Huge thanks to K-evin for this signature.
Asif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006   #5
qwertyguy
The alien banger.

qwertyguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Well if it is London I hope they dont give the sky a grayish gloomy color lke in the Getaway
Id want bright blue skies that give the city a great happy felling.

Thanks to Razor for the sig.
MySpace
qwertyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006   #6
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Great find, but I dunno. Ofcourse, its possible, and what Asif said makes it sound likely, but you cant be sure this early on. Nice work though, its always fun looking for hints etc.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006   #7
Mighty D.R.
WGO

Mighty D.R. is on a distinguished roadMighty D.R. is on a distinguished roadMighty D.R. is on a distinguished road
Good point. I'm not sure if I'd like it in London, but it's bound to be great if it is
Old 09-07-2006   #8
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

Slim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant futureSlim Trashman has a brilliant future
No offense to any Europeans, but I just wouldn't be able to stand the radio if it were in London.
Old 09-07-2006   #9
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
London is awesome. The radio is very funny especially the random phone calls most radio stations get.

grimmy is a gay icon
oppar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006   #10
Slim Trashman
Sanitation Division

I mean music wise. The accent would just get to me after awhile. I'm sure the talk radio would own though
Old 09-07-2006   #11
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

oppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond reputeoppar has a reputation beyond repute
We get more american music played here

grimmy is a gay icon
Old 09-08-2006   #12
Lettermaniac
To Die For
Veteran Member

Lettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really niceLettermaniac is just really nice
Yeah, and when they sing the accent isnt really that obvious anyway.
Lettermaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006   #13
victim

victim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond reputevictim has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim Trashman
I just noticed on the official site, when I was listening to the Wave 103 portion, the DJ, or some other woman, said "Vice City to London!". I know it seems a bit earlier to be making assumptions like that and jumping to conclusions, but it seems every GTA game has hinted the location of the next GTA, so it seems logical, since this audio will appear in the game's radio and not just a site audio.
This has spun way out of control. Sure London could be the next GTA game but there probably just mentioning London because thats were the girls from and most music on Wave comes from that area. But seriously. I know Rockstar leaves hints on their radio stations, but come on. It's Absurred
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006   #14
Pablo Escobar Jr.
Veteran Member

Pablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
I've been in London, I had a blast there, time of my life, but I don't wan't GTA to be around there, if it would be London, I would be a bit dissapointed, London is just to...gray and rainy, if I wan't that, I can just go outside

Hot Buttered Soul
Pablo Escobar Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006   #15
oppar
Amateur Intellectual

Don't forget that this game is not a mirror of actual reality, and not only that we get very nice and sunny days these days.

grimmy is a gay icon